Alright broke 400K with Scoundrel

Demon Hunter
443K using Templar and Bait the Trap- what's next? I upgraded a few slots to get there.
dh forum is so quiet, seems that every 1 reroll monk liao

your life so little -.- maybe can take off your lacuni, and craft a resist shoulder and life
400K WOW CONGRATS!!!!

now go roll a monk...
monk too easy, dh more fun
RMAH FTW

your life so little -.- maybe can take off your lacuni, and craft a resist shoulder and life

dh dont need more life because of gloom. you can facetank mp10 w 35k hp 350 allres

OP: I'd get an SOJ for more effective dps
your boots and DML are an easy upgrade too

o/

dh dont need more life because of gloom. you can facetank mp10 w 35k hp 350 allres

o/

I have a 6% Cold / 30% elites / 4% Rapid Fire SoJ.

Does the SoJ really provide that much better damage? I've been tossing around picking one up so I bought a cheapy the other day and thought it was a bit underpowering, again though it was a cheapy as test subject.

o/

not true, 35k is like paper, a little lag, and bad micro = dead, life is like dps the more the better, and of course ppl will try to have as little life as possible in order to build a dh that face roll mp 10.
to me anything less than 50k life is too little, 50k life is a good bench mark