Need advice on next upgrade

Barbarian
My barb stall on progressing, stuck at 220k DPS with SoJ.
I found that any single piece upgrade will cost me few hundred Mil / 1-2 Bil now, I also fail to craft Trifecta ammy at the moment.
Any suggestions for my next upgrade? I left 200mil as budget.
you need save more for better MH..
your chest neesd better stats. aim for 160 str/230 vit. better MH for sure, better ring
Axe or Mace?
With 9% IAS Axe I can reach 2.86 BP on MH ; For mace there is very less of choice in AH.
I'm trying to craft some mace daily but nothing can reach 900 DPS, I really curious how those crafted mace/axe they got.
Axe or Mace?
For mace there is very less of choice in AH.

less choice becos all barb go after rare mace :)
05/02/2013 01:11 AMPosted by Lannister
your chest neesd better stats. aim for 160 str/230 vit. better MH for sure, better ring

Better IK chest, hmmmm ok, will put in the pipeline;
For MH I'm still searching around (axe/mace);
For ring, any suggestion? I have a 8% IAS Unity ring, but because lack of AR, the Litany provide me the survival stats (Elite damage reduce & AR).
i guess the ring is fine, I didn;t really pay attention to the survival facets. I would recommend switching superstition with bloodlust and getting a witching hour belt.with aorund 8-9 IAS and 40-48 CD you can gain up to or more than 20k dps i believe. find some witching hours with vit and AR if you're worried about the loss of ehp
Axe or Mace?
For mace there is very less of choice in AH.

less choice becos all barb go after rare mace :)

No wonder my previous rare mace (1231 DPS with 71% CD, socket, NO LS) sold in 30 mins for 2 Bil.
By the way, I play with 3% LS previously and only can survive if i have LOH on my other gears. I saw your setup also with 3% LS but no Bloodthirst passive or LOH, Do you need to re-position when fight against RD/Plague/Fire/Chain elites?
I like your ammys man, thats some crazy avg damage!
[quote]
No wonder my previous rare mace (1231 DPS with 71% CD, socket, NO LS) sold in 30 mins for 2 Bil.
By the way, I play with 3% LS previously and only can survive if i have LOH on my other gears. I saw your setup also with 3% LS but no Bloodthirst passive or LOH, Do you need to re-position when fight against RD/Plague/Fire/Chain elites?

Only problem with those affix plus Shielding/ Blood clan occultist with several succubus around... I wonder why u sold that kind of mace? 1231 dps with ias? how much the %dmg?

btw i forgot to change to BT passive on my male barb..I use Superstition when testing my 1mil budget gears (w/o gems) on my female barb..
05/02/2013 01:28 AMPosted by Lannister
i guess the ring is fine, I didn;t really pay attention to the survival facets. I would recommend switching superstition with bloodlust and getting a witching hour belt.with aorund 8-9 IAS and 40-48 CD you can gain up to or more than 20k dps i believe. find some witching hours with vit and AR if you're worried about the loss of ehp

Yeah, the EHP is a big issue, I borrow a WH from my friend (8/50%, 150 STR, 45 AR) use bloodthirst passive, I die in 2 sec when i spin into a plague pool....
I guess i need another 100 AR from gears for me to loose Superstitions.
[quote][quote]
Only problem with those affix plus Shielding/ Blood clan occultist with several succubus around... I wonder why u sold that kind of mace? 1231 dps with ias? how much the %dmg?

The mace do not have IAS, think about 47% damage. I was using it for 2 months, sometime will face issue with certain mobs. So i sold it and get my current CD base EF and Mempo, I think is good deal. The mace call "Severe Smash", saw it in the RMAH for $200 few days back.
ooo.. that mace..marq ruby on it will boost a lot of tDPS..:)
So.... 1st priority is MH; then will be High VIT IK chest.
Any other suggestion before I move all my budgets to upgrade my monk?