WTS Ball Lightning SoJ & Dead Man Legacy

Demon Hunter
View Profile and check my DH for full stat check.
The SoJ is a tough stat combo to find so serious bidders only.

SoJ two core stats:
5%lightning dmg
8% ele arrow dmg
=12% ball lightning dmg increase

P.S.- the dead man legacy is a good combo with this ring it too has ele arrow dmg
Lies. Not even 4 minutes in the GAH and I already found a similar SOJ for 5mil. >_>
EDIT- just looked through 33 pages of 5mil rings and got down to the 4mil rings and didnt see a single . one. stop trolling.
You realize the 5% to lightning damage affects all skills and not just ball lightning right? It's strangely worded, but any "+x% to elemental damage" is a flat damage multipler to your "black" weapon damage.

So you shoot for 100dmg with a windforce on a regular shot, the "+5% to lightning damage" will add 5 more damage to your shot... it'll be 105dmg (100 physical, 5 lightning).

It doesn't need a lightning skill to work, so this ring is no better for Ball Lightning than one that gives 5% to holy damage or poison damage or any other element. It's just an 8% increase to ball lightning.

It's also only 23% bonus vs. elites... meh. I wouldn't buy an SOJ under 27% and I have 100k to my name right now.
I'm running the same kind of build but its just too low. How much are you looking for?
I'm running the same kind of build but its just too low. How much are you looking for?

make an offer you think is fair. or jsut add me to friends lsit and we can talk a little bit and work something out.