DO NOT Rollback petition.

General Discussion
There are more legit players than dupers out there.
If rollback happens, more legit players will suffer than dupers.
Blizz should simply bann dupers and let alone legit players.
VOTE NO TO rollback.
Say +1 if support my opinion.
Honestly, I bought a bunch of emeralds in anticipation of the inflation and legitimately made 7 billion gold. As much as I want to keep that 7 bil, the game NEEDS to be reset.
There are more legit players than dupers out there.
If rollback happens, more legit players will suffer than dupers.
Blizz should simply bann dupers and let alone legit players.
VOTE NO TO rollback.

What are you going to lose? Half a day of play?

Legit players will suffer even more by this if the game isn't rolled back.
You are not very smart.
+1 good to see you back online Snake
solidsnake, no offense but I dont think you quite have a handle on how duped gold can spread in the game like a cancer. you can ban the dupers all day but the illegitimate gold and all the transactions that have taken place because of it will remain in the game, benefiting even the legit players, if there isn't a rollback. Tell me how you would resolve it otherwise because banning dupers doesn't solve the problem of an inflated economy beyond comprehension.
ROLLBACK!
Please roll the servers back. If there were some better alternative for dealing with the dupers, I'd be all for it. But that gold is probably all over the place by now and the idea Blizzard would spend the time hunting it all down, reversing sales, etc, is less realistic than simply rolling us back a few hours. If it is rollback vs no rollback, it is clear that one of these options is less harmful than the other.
A lot of the money that's been duped has already spread throughout the economy - especially through the auction house, before they shut it down (note the prices of certain gems going from 15-20m to 150m in a matter of minutes - not to mention items normally going for 200-300m immediately being bid up to 2b.) Legit players have already inadvertently obtained billions upon billions of the duped gold. The economy is far too screwed up at this point not to do a rollback.

If that does happen, I feel sorry for all of the people trading other currency like WoW gold and Jsp's forum gold for IGG. They'll just be boned.
No Roll back, F the RMAH and F the flippers, Remove the RMAH and Buff Drops. Make this game much more like D2.

Im tired of this "economy" Flippers can piss off, i dont care if your stuff is worth nothing. Im tired of the only hope in this game of getting an upgrade is to farm 2 billion gold, screw the status quo.

This bug is just the kick in the !@# blizz needed to make a REAL change, scrap the RMAH.
You guys dont understand... Delete the auction house make gold useless once again!!!!!!
No worry, blizz wont roll back. Blizz made so much money from the RMAH today. Why they want roll back and lose the money they made???
Lock and delete this thread.

Rollback needs to happen