Verification reset in 1.08 ?

General Discussion
I don't have access to chat function, it has reverted to the 72 hour verification for digital puchase. Is everyone having this problem ?
i cannot log in..not even in europe or america
same problem... no access to AH either.
Same here. Bought the game electronically, verified some time ago.
Been playing for weeks... now I can't get in on the AH or trade/chat.

gg blizz. gg
Hi all, please post here if you continue to experience the issue, I'll be keeping my eyes on the threads and will assist to help you make sure this gets worked out.

(Although we're not entirely sure what caused to this to happen, the fix is pretty simple and painless!)

/Araxom
05/07/2013 04:10 PMPosted by drankurbeer
so it should be fixed in 1.0.9 then correct?
Won't take long at all - again, for anyone experiencing this please chime in. I'll be happy to help you out.
Getting this issue as well. Can't use the ah as it says I'm in verification phase.
05/07/2013 04:19 PMPosted by Yukine
Getting this issue as well. Can't use the ah as it says I'm in verification phase.

On it - okay, same deal - do me a favor and log out for a few minutes (about five) and then try the game out. If you still see that you're running into the issue, please update me :)

Thanks, Yukine!
Thank you all for reporting this to us. If anyone else is still experiencing the issue where the account is responding as if it's a trial, we ask that you reset your password as that is correcting the issue.

If there is anything else you'd like to contact our support about, you're welcome to submit a ticket and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Thank you!
/Araxom