Finally caught my big break!

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Don't you guys find it funny that a few guys now crafted a good amulet? lol. Maybe Blue check his account and can see that that amulet is not crafted on this patch? Anyway this patch make me laugh so much.....I really don't know what to say now but I'm glad this is not EU :)
This is hilarious.
so !@#$ing fail, id remove my posts if i was the guy 2.
05/07/2013 06:42 PMPosted by ShadowHunter
Don't you guys find it funny that a few guys now crafted a good amulet? lol. Maybe Blue check his account and can see that that amulet is not crafted on this patch? Anyway this patch make me laugh so much.....I really don't know what to say now but I'm glad this is not EU :)

haha yeah, I like the way you think.
LOL
I really had a good laugh

Say bye to that ammy HAZHAHAHAH
Proof that no rollback, gg, no re
Nice!

I got a pretty good one after about 5 the 1st time I decided to craft. Then I tried crafting gloves and went through about 100 before I got something half decent.

Haven't crafted since. It feels like throwing money away on the slot machines even though it's probably technically cheaper than buying the perfect slot.
lmao
after countless hours of playing and getting nothing i decide to randomly craft my first amulet...

http://i43.tinypic.com/2vhyt1s.png

tada!
Congrats on your new amulet!

At least we are getting blue responses to the posts that matter.
INB4 Rollback... UNLESS... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
No rollback? seriously?

Im sure blizzard are tracking total gold in the system... would be nice to know roughly the power it went up by
after countless hours of playing and getting nothing i decide to randomly craft my first amulet...

tada!

!?!?!?!?

I'm scared?!?!!?
haha this was a confirmation thread afterall XD

Thanks OP

No rollback, you heard it XD

that is going to suck if the rollback does effect this, after a blue saying CONGRATS!

like saying AWESOME!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT

Cleary a roolback is not the question anymore. If such thing was intended to happen, the servers would be shut down already.

It is what it is.

tada!

someone just got trolled big times
Grats on ammy.
this means no roll back imo, heard a bunch of dumb exploit kids got banned LOL
Niice Amulet.

I truely hope that you don't lose it to a rollback.

I'm having the best day ever. I got to enjoy selling gems for ungodly prices. I got to buy up more gem supplies. I felt like I'd won the lottery. I enjoyed the new exp system by making two paragon levels in just a couple of hours.

All that and I don't care if I lose everything to a rollback. I can't say the same about you. Hey at least you got to enjoy the trill of finding one of those godly items!

They can't take that away from you!