Blizzard stole my money.

General Discussion
1 2 3 17 Next
When Tuesday happened, I had 122 dollars in my bnet balance. I saw gem prices were high, bought gems on the rmah and then sold them on the gold ah (this was when they were selling for like 45 million).

On wed, I get the email saying my account is locked. Try and log in today (haven't gotten an email back yet) and everything I own is account bound and I am short $122 dollars out of my bnet balance. How is that possible or even legal?
They also stole my money I spent on gems from my paypal and I have yet to get a refund. Apparently they think its a cute joke to give our money to a charity. I don't know how this is legal.
Correction. Only transactions from the dupers (415) go to charity, which is nothing. Gems transactions from flipper WILL NOT go to charity, and that is where the big money is.

Why do you think there is no roll-back. The charity thing is just a wording trick to fool people.

Unless a Blue can confirm that money from gems transactions from the gentleman above will also go to charity.
So where is my refund? I spent money on gems to sell for gold. Did blizzard really just steal my money?
Correction. Only transactions from the dupers (415) go to charity, which is nothing. Gems transactions from flipper WILL NOT go to charity, and that is where the big money is.

I duped 0 gold. And I thought they said they were banning all the dupers. This makes no sense.
You sold gems for duped gold. You got rolled back to remove duped gold from economy.

Simple.
05/11/2013 09:15 AMPosted by DragonLight
So where is my refund? I spent money on gems to sell for gold. Did blizzard really just steal my money?

if you feel that way then call them ask how can they refund you. You think me or any other person can help you ?

You are the exact person I was looking for. The one and only DragonLight... Please assist me with this issue. Blizzard stole money from a lot of people and not refunding it. Ive been watching some streams and have heard many others that blizzard stole from and not giving them refunds.
You sold gems for duped gold. You got rolled back to remove duped gold from economy.

Simple.

So because I bought gems with real money and sold for dupe gold gives blizzard all the reason to steal my money and not do a refund? lol?
here is how it works. He bought gems an received them. That concluded the deal. Then he took said gems and in an effort to profit flipped them on the ah. That was against the tos so his account got locked. he lost his gems to greed after he got them.
lol
05/11/2013 09:13 AMPosted by Xivia

You got the gems, then lost them to greed when you tried flipping them. I'm pretty sure blizzard has a record of you receiving the gems you purchased.
05/11/2013 09:22 AMPosted by DeadRu
Then he took said gems and in an effort to profit flipped them on the ah. That was against the tos so his account got locked.

How is this against the ToS? How is this flipping? This was a standard practice for months, buying gems on RMAH and selling for GAH to get more gold for your $. He bought them at market value and sold them at market value.
How is this against the ToS? How is this flipping? This was a standard practice for months, buying gems on RMAH and selling for GAH to get more gold for your $. He bought them at market value and sold them at market value.

My point exactly, not to mention, why are they just allowed to confiscate real money because they don't like what happened?

Do they have to right to the real money?
05/11/2013 09:13 AMPosted by Xivia

Better call Saul!
http://www.bettercallsaul.com/
You were stealing, they took it back. Your fault pal.

ty men
Don't exploit game glitches, it isn't difficult.
The exact same thing happened to me OP...I used paypal to buy gems and now they took everything away and havent given me anything back as far as cash I spent on their $%^& up (which I had no idead about at the time) This is absolutely rediculous...I have spent a few hundred dollars on this game and this is what I/we get?