Network Error

Hardcore
Anyone else have a slight heart attack when the servers crashed?
Luckily I was only playing auctionablo!
ye, hehe, I was fighting skelly king hell mp10.
^Oh snap!
A little. I wasn't playing my main though since it's a patch day, so I'm not too worried about it. It would suck to lose my lvl 45 self-found WD, but it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I had just cleared the screen when I got kicked, so I should be fine. :)
Arent the servers down ? Or is it down only for me ?
It's maintenance day, scheduled maintenance, the servers are down for the America's:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status

I usually use Tuesday's as a day to take a break from playing. Even when they are up, it seems there is instability for a while afterwards.
Smithey77 -- They were up. There were about 30 people in public games for Act1 Imprisoned. Then it crashed.
Yeah I was playing in act 1. Engaged an elite pack then got booted. Hope I'm alive. I logged back in and I was not dead so who knows.
Smileandwave -- Same here. Logged in and appeared to still be alive. There isn't much time invested into my toon, but still. Would be a pain if I were to have to start over.
Thanks for your patience everyone. The US region is scheduled to be brought up soon.
Wait. Is that a blue post in the Hardcore forum!?
05/14/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Araxom
Thanks for your patience everyone. The US region is [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8796360651"]scheduled[/url] to be brought up soon.

He lives! We missed you ;)

05/14/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Bizarre

Yes, it is Bizarre!
They know we're mature and self-moderating ourselves :)
Thanks for your patience everyone. The US region is [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8796360651"]scheduled[/url] to be brought up soon (around 1p PDT).

Whoa I'm so lucky, I just seen a blue post in the Hardcore forums! Blues are among the rarest species, if you've seen one post then consider yourself extremely lucky, because legends say the odds are 1 in a billion. I'm tempted to test my luck with the lottery today. /jk Good to see a blue post among these parts of the forum.

Anyways hopefully no one died due to this disconnect, gladly I wasn't on at the time.
05/14/2013 11:35 AMPosted by LearnedHand

I hope not on your barb...cause he is dead.
05/14/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Bizarre

Dont encourage it !!!! We dont want it posting here again.. sheeesh, some people
05/14/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Azamo

I believe he had a post about his barb dying yesterday or the day before.
HC forum to blues = Ravenholm
05/14/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Azamo

No not my recently deceased barb but the new one I'm rushing.