Error 3007-constant disconnects

Technical Support
game is not playable

times out after 5 seconds every time
Same here!
same thing here
Same here :(
No problem here. Made several Auction trades....actually went faster that before.
It's an issue with Cox, there are several other posts about this, it started about 1:30AM last night for me.
I just want to play the game that I payed for.
Blizzard + Cox, what a combo. I'm surprised things have gone so well connectivity wise until this point. I have played for a year with very little issue.

But yeah, this blows. Since more than likely nothing will get done for many moons, lets play another game -

Guess how many HC characters die due to this issue...

______
05/11/2013 06:42 AMPosted by Miyako
It's an issue with Cox, there are several other posts about this, it started about 1:30AM last night for me.

Logged in for the first time in over 6 months, for this...

I have cox cable, ill do some testing.
same here. I also have COX cable and get disconnected after 5 seconds or so. Have played without issue for over a year until this morning.
I know some of the blues have read this complaint by now, and still no response?
So, this is happening because of something on Cox's end, or Blizzards end? Or, more accurately, what can be done to actually be able to log in for more than 5 seconds? Call Cox? Or does Blizzard need to fix something?

I Just ran a speed test, 27 Mbps download 7+ upload, so, I don't see how its my internet, but I do have Cox. Whats going on?
I would like to play but I cant getting the same not having problems with the internet ran long ping test with not packets loss. Blizz baby let me at least play I dont care about the AH but with the new dentisy I could level and enjoy it. 3007 error here over and over
Also on Cox. Same issue.

Cox sucks.

Or as Yoda would say...

...oh never mind. :(
7 AM, Cox, same thing. I got dis'ed while in mid transaction at the GAH. What a week.
It's not just about Cox. There was a technical decision done in the implementation of the code of Diablo 3 that exacerbates this issue. You don't see other online games having this problem right now that means Diablo 3 has a flacky implementation. So as a programmer I blame the development team of Diablo 3. Somewhere there is an architect who made a really bad decision and I'll lay money that architect isn't feeling the pain that some poor group of support devs are dealing with trying to determine why this problem is occurring.

PS: Good luck with that PS3.
05/11/2013 07:01 AMPosted by SrIkCursed
I know some of the blues have read this complaint by now, and still no response?

No, no they have not. They are not around this time of day. See the other 3007 thread here http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8796660229 for the Blue response and all the information on this issue.

Edit to say this has nothing to do with D3 code. Check the WoW Tech Support forums for 1000's of angry WoW Cox customers who had the same issue tonight. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011701/ Oh, and it affected SC2 as well. Certainly not D3 code.
So correction Blizzard code ;)

So it's a fundamental problem with how Blizzard does it's network protocols.
Cox came out and said it was an issue with a specific server that was supposed to be routing traffic to Blizzard. We have the live chat logs from players that they posted with Cox admitting it. I certainly don't have any insight into Blizzard's code personally, but logic tells me that if there is an obvious cause then that is probably what is wrong. Life is complicated enough for me that I guess I like to keep it simple unless I have proof of something more sinister :)