Silver32 Build me a giveaway; MP10 tested √

Monk
Kamel gets 600m and all of a sudden thinks hes a big baller throwing away gear.......... :D

jk. good karma to you!

I dono man I did a gear give away like 2 months ago than i got an 800m ik chest 2.5b vile ward 450m manti.. umm 200m ef.. 100m ef.. I think that;s it. . . maybe I'm forgetting something.
Kamel gets 600m and all of a sudden thinks hes a big baller throwing away gear.......... :D

jk. good karma to you!

I dono man I did a gear give away like 2 months ago than i got an 800m ik chest 2.5b vile ward 450m manti.. umm 200m ef.. 100m ef.. I think that;s it. . . maybe I'm forgetting something.

That would be some kind of karma :D

Silver was keeping me updated yesterday. No joke, he (among others) is a real wizard at this!
We have 2 special surprises that will be included in the set!

Silver don't give it away :D

When you're done I want to play with the set on some different MPs to see how it does before we give it away xD
silver.. let me know if you want to do something with that build. Like I said, its all gear sitting in my stash. I will eventually at some point either start posting it in the ah or let it !@#$ there even longer. Its of no use to me.

and yes on my 88para monk. I think the most of the buff is likely under life but ill figure it out
IT IS COMPLETE

silver is a mad genius!!!!

there will be an unveiling soon, testing the MP level of the set and making a video
so what are the requirements to enter

I shouldn't get singled out for have decent gear I will have to report you all to blizz for the ban hammer for discrimination

<smiley face>
Test Complete.

MP10, Act I, Key run...check
Epic battles....check

Cleared most all of Fields of Misery (w/cave). Actually got all five stacks there before I ran into the key warden.

Died 3 times. Of which I feel 1 was a user error :)

Duration: ~26 minuites

The build I used: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#begdkS!UXT!cbYbac

NOTES: full details in new thread once videos complete encoding and uploading...