Battling temptation on my self found wiz

Monk
I was playing mp10 on my monk and got a blackthorne's pants drop. Normally these roll horribly for me but when I I'd it I was really excited. It rolled 250 vit, 12% life, 400+ loh and 39 all resist. I know the AR is kinda low o.O but all I could think about was how my wizard would kill for these pants.

I really want to give them to my wizard, but so far I've only accepted things from other people if they were found in the same game as me. I haven't shared anything found from another char. What should I do?
Put those pants on the wiz! Mine lovesssss his blackthornes :) Seriously though, you FOUND those pants, that's why a lot of people will get a char to 100 and use him / her to farm gear for other characters. Totally legit if you ask me.
05/14/2013 06:21 AMPosted by Blizzz
Put those pants on the wiz! Mine lovesssss his blackthornes :) Seriously though, you FOUND those pants, that's why a lot of people will get a char to 100 and use him / her to farm gear for other characters. Totally legit if you ask me.

hehe thanks. I just want to avoid the temptation of farming all my gear on my monk and handing it to my wiz and never playing my wiz. But actually, my wiz is a good break from the monk. Playing a class for 660 hours can do that to you.

I think I will give her the pants, and make people jelly :D