What to upgrade next?

Monk
Trying to get (inch) closer to 200k dps with decent ehp (personally, I kinda like playing glass cannons as opposed to face tanking everything, but being able to not be one shot is pretty important). I'm kind of lost as to what is the most important thing for me to upgrade at this point.....anyone mind giving me a few pointers?

My build also changes alot, but usually I use CS with Fists of Fury and dashing strike
Chest, amulet, and innas pants is what I'd upgrade. You have very low dex for a plvl 50+ monk.

Dex = armour + dodge + damage.

Probably the most lacking part of your ehp is your low hp pool due to several of your pieces having no vit at all.

I think some of the more active monks in this forum (Nameless and co.) have said that a good benchmark for decent ehp is at about 600 AR and 6k armor with 40k hp. Not sure on this.
@Sharenis - thanks for the response! I understand what benchmarks I should be going for for better ehp, but like I said I personally enjoy being more of a glass-cannony type character (the gameplay is more...exciting for me).

Regarding the chest/ammy/inna pants - which of these would you say I need to upgrade the most? I'm crafting ammy's whenever I find brimstones. Should I craft a rare chest and use it in place of the tal rasha's (or splurge on inna's?) Also regarding the pants - I assume I sould be looking for a 120+ dex pair of inna's?

getting some dex on the weapons would help too I suppose
@Sharenis - thanks for the response! I understand what benchmarks I should be going for for better ehp, but like I said I personally enjoy being more of a glass-cannony type character (the gameplay is more...exciting for me).

Regarding the chest/ammy/inna pants - which of these would you say I need to upgrade the most? I'm crafting ammy's whenever I find brimstones. Should I craft a rare chest and use it in place of the tal rasha's (or splurge on inna's?) Also regarding the pants - I assume I sould be looking for a 120+ dex pair of inna's?

As far as I know inna's pants can only roll up to 100 dex, but you could swap out the 50 lightning resist for a max roll of 200 vit, which would do wonders for your ehp.

As for the chest, an excellent rare crafted would be good, but those can be extremely hard to come by. The only dps you'd be losing from replacing TR chest is the IAS. Inna's chest is a solid choice for most monks, and will also give you a !@#$load of health. Then you could swap out the inna's helm for a mempo if you were so inclined (makes up for IAS loss replacing TR chest) and still maintain the 2pc bonus. A lot of monks use this setup.

Your weapons look ok, but if you like playing GC then yeah get dex on mh instead of LAEK.