Patch 1.0.8 Secret Pony Level

General Discussion
What do you guyz think about the MOB DENSITY in the pony level since patch?? Heres some gameplay of the pony level in patch 1.0.8 ... make sure you watch till end... half way through I get a girls number haha pretty funny!! cheerz guyz!! :)

http://youtu.be/jfbR5UAOK2A
Get them digits! :)
You're not funny
Funny the number she gave you was 123-4567
the ponny level pretty much shows everything that is wrong with the game.

I mean, cow level. That is D2.

And then look what we got in D3 ...
I liked the pony level. What is wrong with slaughtering a unicorn, then beheading a teddy bear?
05/18/2013 05:04 AMPosted by xmikeyx1026
I liked the pony level. What is wrong with slaughtering a unicorn, then beheading a teddy bear?

Those that dislike the level are rainbow loving, bear hugging, unicorn riding little girls. I get enjoyment out of slaughtering all those cute little beings. Real men take delight in beheading purple ponies and smashing sunflowers.
Posted by xmikeyx1026

Those that dislike the level are rainbow loving, bear hugging, unicorn riding little girls. I get enjoyment out of slaughtering all those cute little beings. Real men take delight in beheading purple ponies and smashing sunflowers.

LOL
05/18/2013 04:22 AMPosted by Morikiopa
Funny the number she gave you was 123-4567

haha I just noticed that, I didn't even read it before!! LOL looks like she gave me a fake number, no wonder, i tried calling her all last night!!!
do any of your farm the pony level still???
I miss diablo 2s cow level :)
No Density Change D:
that sucks that they didn't add greater density :(
came back to see whats up for this patch, and I tried the whimsikalshire, not surprised that it was not for it was not written online that its a density change which has happened.

Even though, this would have been a little fun find out about the new patch if it was simply not stated in the online official notes, for it is a secret level ;)

So but really, may there be an answer posted here by a BLUE as to this being a real consideration as a way before post 1.0.8 but way before 1.0.9. Since in all fairness density change is thee 1.0.8 patch.

Thanks,
came back to see whats up for this patch, and I tried the whimsikalshire, not surprised that it was not for it was not written online that its a density change which has happened.

Even though, this would have been a little fun find out about the new patch if it was simply not stated in the online official notes, for it is a secret level ;)

So but really, may there be an answer posted here by a BLUE as to this being a real consideration as a way before post 1.0.8 but way before 1.0.9. Since in all fairness density change is thee 1.0.8 patch.

Thanks,

please respond blue