when will the ah be fixed

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
d3 is such a gear driven game that when blizz shuts down the ah players can only get to a point then w\o the right gear there screwed
Read the blue sticky post dude.
where is the sticky post
05/09/2013 04:29 PMPosted by tommy99
where is the sticky post

Here you go: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8770118014

It covers all the latest updates, starting from Tuesday.
This does not say any thing about the AH for hardcore is it the same?
what about when the gold and refunds will be completed?
05/09/2013 04:57 PMPosted by ssjnaruto

It is. The auction house is down for both Normal and Hardcore characters.

05/09/2013 05:02 PMPosted by JMCC420

No ETA, but we believe it will require at least until tomorrow for our anti-hacks team to complete their work. If we have a more conclusive estimate (i.e. a more exact time), we'll absolutely share it. One just doesn't exist at the moment beyond what we've already provided.
05/09/2013 05:06 PMPosted by Lylirra

No ETA, but we believe it will require at least until tomorrow for our anti-hacks team to complete their work. If we have a more conclusive estimate (i.e. a more exact time), we'll absolutely share it. One just doesn't exist at time moment beyond what we've already provided.

Lylirra, thank you for posting, but I honestly think, for the bits of sanity left in the community, you should post on the sticky... let everyone you're having a team working on it. I myself reload the sticky post every 30-45 minutes, even though I know I won't be using the AH til tomorrow at best.

No ETA, but we believe it will require at least until tomorrow for our anti-hacks team to complete their work. If we have a more conclusive estimate (i.e. a more exact time), we'll absolutely share it. One just doesn't exist at time moment beyond what we've already provided.

I'd like to know when my ticket and suspension appeal will be handled.
Soon™

I'd like to know when my ticket and suspension appeal will be handled.

Pretty sure the Community Manager has nothing to do with that, have you tried calling Blizz?
05/09/2013 04:19 PMPosted by tommy99
d3 is such a gear driven game that when blizz shuts down the ah players can only get to a point then w\o the right gear there screwed

You do realize you can farm for your own gear, right? You realize that the gear on the auction house dropped in someone else's game, and can potentially drop in yours as well?
05/09/2013 05:14 PMPosted by Souless89

Lylirra, thank you for posting, but I honestly think, for the bits of sanity left in the community, you should post on the sticky... let everyone you're having a team working on it. I myself reload the sticky post every 30-45 minutes, even though I know I won't be using the AH til tomorrow at best.

+1

Any level of transparency will go a long way with the player base. We just want to know what's going on with it. I know that I, for one, will be less anxious the more details we have.
anti hack team lol you screwed up you weren't hacked
One just doesn't exist at time moment beyond what we've already provided.

GRAMMAR ALERT
I don`t mind the maintenance to take another few days. I really hope at the same time Blizzard can punish those use bots in AH and/or gold farming, and give us "normal" users a better environment to play the game.

So long as the auction house is down, that means we're working on it. In fact, that's the reason why it's in maintenance right now. We wouldn't keep the auction house offline for kicks, since we know it's an inconvenience for many players.

I definitely appreciate the suggestion, but given that we anticipate the auction house won't be online until at least tomorrow, updating every half-hour would generate a lot of "no news" type of posts (which would make finding the relevant ones more difficult).

Happy to consider other options, though. Any/all feedback is welcome.
05/09/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Scourge
GRAMMAR ALERT

Well, poop.
our anti-hacks team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKmpHvOzlxE
Without the AH, 90% of the game is down.

What are people going to do now, grind for garbage gear?