Would you still play with no AH

General Discussion
Prev 1 17 18 19
Yes, goddammit! I'd buy another copy of the game just because I'm grateful.

There will be trading forums, gold sellers and stuff, but it won't compare to the convenience of built-in AH. Only completely lazy or determined self-found players (like me) don't use it.

Because right now multiplayer for me is basically ruined by AH equipped players who just kill everything on sight. (Why don't they play higher monster settings anyway?). No competition without buying stuff on AH. No gameplay with buying stuff on AH. No win situation for me.

What's the point of buying the best axe on AH? To farm gold for even better axe? Nah, that's not diablo way, that's WoW or something.
i do....since launch. FYI, i'm not alone
If it wasnt for the ah would not have the upgrades i have right now.
If people stopped playing because the AH was removed they were playing for the wrong reasons to begin with.
05/15/2013 04:37 AMPosted by Dabrixmgp
If people stopped playing because the AH was removed they were playing for the wrong reasons to begin with.

right because everyone is lucky and gets 2-3 legendaries per run. I am very dependant on the ah.
I am cool with them removed the ah, with are ah you are invited to make money with it and thats not what blizz want to used for. ( i should know i have had items deleted from my account)
Yeah, once I sell all my 2 Beez!