Rate the Demon Hunter Above you.. part?

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 14 15 16 25 Next
@Nemesisa- 9/10. I only see one reasonable upgrade slot for you, a new Manticore. Still a real solid tack driver. Interesting build- no generator and feeding off HG for hatred. If you never use it, I would suggest dropping prep for a skill that does damage.

06/11/2013 10:21 PMPosted by Booshinakka
Idk much about HC, but seems like a pretty safe build. OK resists and damage, along with a good amount of vita. Maybe somehow increase your dps without losing survival. Resistance bracers with CC and dex vita, or higher vita DML? 8/10 solid overall.
Jagged Strafe is an extremely safe solo build (barring DC). My Caltrops are devastating, but I changed that out for Aid Station yesterday after watching a friend nearly die from DC standing on a 3 stack of desecrate in MP4. One health globe saved him.

Man, I'd love perfect AR instead of perfect GF on the bracers but all the other stats are perfect and high rolls. I have some 70+AR/6CC/Dex/Vit bracers in the stash, but they have something like 80 less dex and the armor actually helps me more right now. I might have the highest Dex on 6CC bracers in HC. I could swap an amethyst into the DML, but the damage and dodge does more IMO. I've pretty much hit the end of the line for easy upgrades- anything I could buy is going to be more than 2B and my craftables represent the best of some 6000 essences burned!
@rav1n

Your SC DH is naked! Hot. 1/10!
Your HC DH is kickass tbh. 10/10 :)

Come gimme dat low rating
@rav1n

Your SC DH is naked! Hot. 1/10!
Your HC DH is kickass tbh. 10/10 :)

Come gimme dat low rating
Lol, 9.8/10 man. Killer Legacy setup you got going on there. Good luck getting a CC/OS helm. My naked SC DH is actually a Legacy DH as well, although I have a couple LN2/NN2 builds up my sleeve.
@Rav1n

Nice HC toon, good ehp and dps ratio. I do not know how the HC economy compares to SC but looks like you have done well, may your internet connection be forever reliable, unlike mine :)

Interesting that you use The Inquisitor chest.
@pharaoh

Boy you sure love that resist all. Having high resist and ls weapon isn't a bad idea, but I think you should focus on more offensive skills like prep -> punishment since you won't be using shadow power much. As well, I don't believe you need perfectionist if your tanky enough.

Keep trying at crafting! ^.^

8/10 :P
@VocaloidNyan can try crafting new shoulders for more dex and vit rolls , a better dml quiver as well as a legacy nats sight with cc and socket.
06/12/2013 08:03 AMPosted by Xtasis
@VocaloidNyan can try crafting new shoulders for more dex and vit rolls , a better dml quiver as well as a legacy nats sight with cc and socket.

Give me 5b and I can afford the helm maybe :P
06/12/2013 08:06 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan

Give me 5b and I can afford the helm maybe :P

lol I give u 5b if u can find me an upgrade for my dml =P
Hmmm you might be able to if you get a lower hungering arrow %. Was thinking about getting a nice DML myself with higher dex.
@Rav1n

Nice HC toon, good ehp and dps ratio. I do not know how the HC economy compares to SC but looks like you have done well, may your internet connection be forever reliable, unlike mine :)

Interesting that you use The Inquisitor chest.
Why thank you kind sir. The HC economy is quite dynamic outside near-perfect roll BiS items- which like in soft core go for well over 2B. I have done fairly well in HC both in selling and sniping on the AH.

The Inquisitor is probably THE most underrated DH item in the game, just ahead of the Windforce. I think there are only 3 other HC DHs that use it. It always rolls 12 MS,70+ AR, regen, and 90+ dex- Only one random roll to look for; high vita or 3 OS. Putting MS on the chest and pants frees up the feet and wrists to get better overall stats from crafted/legendary pieces. Perfect 6CC Lacuni's can't touch even so-so crafted 4CC bracers, and Perfect Nats set might be close to the Mempo/Ice Climber (or AR Zuni trail for max damage) combo but will cost way more to get the same DPS and eHP.

I think everyone would be surprised to know that my main is geared for about 500M- including the gems. The most expensive piece would be the 100M Mempo, Followed by Inna's belt and Ice Climbers for 80M. The cheapest piece? Inquisitor for 200K, and that is the one that made it all possible. Not to mention I have nearly the same setup (minus marquise gems) for 3 more DHs as backup (for another 500M total all 3!). That's right- I geared 4 DHs for right at 1B.
I was using inquister before Nyan died in hc.
Vocal, I love your demon hunter, you made some seriously good items from the blacksmith/jeweler. How many tries did it take before they rolled those?
Farm more try to switch your manticore for a double socket keep playing i would say 6.5/10
9/10 - I bet your mom was really ticked off when she saw her credit card bill.
@Nivek - 8/10 - you are a solid DH but have a lot of room for improvement. By the way your Hellfire ring is a prefect rolled- grats.
I didn't buy any of my gear for RMAH I farmed it all bro I have 350+ hours -_-
You must have the most amazing luck in the world to farm a Crit Mempo + 6CC Lacunis + a absolutely ridiculous manticore and an almost perfect witching hour in 350 hours. Congrats!
7/10

Would get new gems though.

Just hit 60 a day ago.

Went with a frost hunter build so some of the pieces aren't conforming to the norm lol
@Hydrium... Looks solid for a non traditional build. Dps looks good with soj. 8.5/10... Craft some shoulders... Might get lucky and have a sweet roll....
06/12/2013 01:59 PMPosted by Nivek
You must have the most amazing luck in the world to farm a Crit Mempo + 6CC Lacunis + a absolutely ridiculous manticore and an almost perfect witching hour in 350 hours. Congrats!

look at the ammy he has, can't argue with the luck there...

350 hrs = OPed.