Rock giants in act 2 are insanely ridiculous (pics)

Bug Report
aww poor guy cant beat one elite pack and whines on the forums..Its like people meet one challenge in the gamem which has very few and QQ. Learn how to Gear up.

Your a glass cannon barb, sorry to tell you. Your afraid to lose some DPS in favor of some health?

It doesn't matter how much armor and AR you have if your health pool is at 41k. Go to d3up or Asiangamer website to crunch some numbers, or make your own spread sheet on excel as plenty do so. You can easily drop some armor and/or AR for some Health and you'll continue facerolling....
Can't just facetank everything you see breh

This is probably one of those instances (99% of the game can be achieved through facetank), where you need to apply one of those hit and run tactics if you're glass cannonish. Infact, for once ranged play becomes viable :p
BECAUSE IT'S NERF OR NOTHING!
With 41k life, 6k+ armor, 700+ AR isn't really doing you any good. plain and simple

please, learn to use d3rawr.com/d
this is you:
http://www.d3rawr.com/d-7NP46

623k ehp with all of your resists, armor and what not(no dodge though) so yes more vitatilty > higher armor & resists
41k HP and then cries about dying. lol.
Champion pack rock monsters? Just went and did it to see what you were talking about. Did not use wotb and I took them down. They hit hard but survivable, no kiting needed.
Literally getting one shotted with this stats, cannot even last a fraction of a second. Maybe if I have insane amounts of tornadoes up and getting allot of lifesteal... even then I will eventually die. The only option is to drop tornadoes and just run/kite/avoid melee range 98% of the time.
My stats (don't tell me you need more ehp, that is just ridiculous):
http://imageshack.us/f/825/screenshot146hd.jpg/

This it the rock giant elite I am talking about:
http://imageshack.us/f/521/screenshot147w.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/521/screenshot148d.jpg/

These elites feel like they were brought over from mp20. Everything else is mp10 content, but the damage from these elites is set at mp20.

Thank you for the heads up, but I'm going to move this thread to the bug report forum so the right people can take a look at it. It might be helpful if you could reply with as much information as you have about how this is happening, and thanks again.
05/24/2013 12:27 AMPosted by Herppderpp
(don't tell me you need more ehp, that is just ridiculous):

you need more ehp. A barb with 41k life on mp10 complaining about being one-shot by mobs = LOL. Come play HC brah and you'll come to appreciate ehp over glass cannon builds.
jailer versions of these bastards killed my HC barb.
Just locked me in and hit me like, 2-3 times.
Compared to everytihng else, they hit incredibly hard. Feels a little unbalanced imo, they are just extremely hard hitting, even compared to the other hard hitting monsters.
Literally getting one shotted with this stats, cannot even last a fraction of a second. Maybe if I have insane amounts of tornadoes up and getting allot of lifesteal... even then I will eventually die. The only option is to drop tornadoes and just run/kite/avoid melee range 98% of the time.
My stats (don't tell me you need more ehp, that is just ridiculous):

This it the rock giant elite I am talking about:
http://imageshack.us/f/521/screenshot147w.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/521/screenshot148d.jpg/

These elites feel like they were brought over from mp20. Everything else is mp10 content, but the damage from these elites is set at mp20.

Thank you for the heads up, but I'm going to move this thread to the bug report forum so the right people can take a look at it. It might be helpful if you could reply with as much information as you have about how this is happening, and thanks again.
please don't there's an indicator that shows they are using their lil whirl wind move, it's a simple fact of move out of the way when they do it.

please don't there's an indicator that shows they are using their lil whirl wind move, it's a simple fact of move out of the way when they do it.

Just like Dark Berserkers... people are face rolling afk/asleep like OP said then they die and are pissed because they weren't paying attention...
Dear OP:

Diablo "hulksmash" (Banksownus#1123)
EHP Unbuffed: 491,263
world: 50K+ (barb: 50K+)
Americas: 50K+ (barb: 50K+)

Your EHP is ridiculously low. Do not ask for any monster nerfs you glass cannon barbarian.

You realize I have way more all resistance/armour than you UNBUFFED? You realize that I can switch to vitality and lose allot of all resistance if I wanted to easily?

If you think this is glass cannon stats:

You should quit diablo 3, because you are a complete noob. I can easily drop my strength down to 2800 like yours, and gain allot more vitality. If you want to farm mp10 effectively/efficiently; there is something called KILLING SPEED and EHP balance. IF I faceroll everything but one elite, why should I cut down my dps by insane amounts just because of this one elite?

You are not smart.

That goes for anyone else who thinks these stats are glass cannon:
If you think these are glass cannon specs, I don't ever want to talk to you ever again. You will be ignored 100%.

Just like Dark Berserkers... people are face rolling afk/asleep like OP said then they die and are pissed because they weren't paying attention...
now those guys hit like got damn rocks lol
I think u do need more vitality its not all about AR i have 500 AR only and yes i do use warcry but i like it.. The stone guiys can hit me all they want never died on them you just need more vitality cause if you had those stats with 65k hp nothing would stop u.
Stop calling people noobs, you're making yourself look bad. Like seriously, none of that ar/armor matters if you have 0hp/low hp to start with.
Just like how a 'dead guy' deals 0dps, no matter the 600k+ dps he has to begin with
05/24/2013 03:08 PMPosted by Herppderpp
You realize I have way more all resistance/armour than you UNBUFFED?

Sorry but that player had a point. 491k EHP is definitely in the category of glass cannon. That player who called you out on it has 1million EHP.

You should quit diablo 3, because you are a complete noob.

He isn't the one dying in 1 shot like you are. If you're the one dying, then guess what. He's farming faster than you. Learn to gear. That "noob" obviously is better at gearing his character than you are.
You should quit diablo 3, because you are a complete noob.

I'm new to the game so I should quit? I don't see the logic in that. I want to keep playing and gear up to improve my character unlike you who gears your character poorly with only 41k hit points on a BARBARIAN then runs to the forums to cry when you die.

I am a noob at Diablo 3 because I just started this month. The funny thing is that I'll eventually no longer be a noob. But you'll still always be a scrub who dies on a BARBARIAN. You can't fix scrub.
OP complains on forums when he dies. When people tell him why he gets defensive and upset....What an insufferable person.
05/24/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Rhythmz
OP complains on forums when he dies. When people tell him why he gets defensive and upset....What an insufferable person.

Or I am stating something that should be looked at, and I got a blue response. It is being looked at. I think Blizzard can benefit from players who have spent 1000s of hours in the game farming. These players can assist Blizzard in helping with issues/things that seem out of whack.

Insufferable? For DEFENDING MYSELF against crybabies saying that I don't have enough ehp? Are you serious? So what do you want me to do? Take their insults and not say anything? Does your brain work? How about you call those people insufferable, instead of me? Leave my thread. I will 100% ignore you from now on.

Some egotistical people are attacking me and crying that I don't have enough ehp. These people think it is all about vitality and armour/all resist mean nothing. The fact is, it is all about getting a good combination of armour/all resist/vitality. You you can get insane vitality and have less all resist/armour. You can also have insane all resist/armour and have less vitality. Both of these combinations work. Some combinations are good for certain mobs/acts, some are good for other mobs/acts.

Allot of noobs think that it is hard for me to get more vitality. It is extremely easy for me to get more vitality & all I gotta do is switch a couple of items. The entire point of my thread was post something that seemed out of whack and strange. Those elites seem out of whack compared to everything else on mp10.

Allot of noobs think that it is hard for me to get more vitality. It is extremely easy for me to get more vitality & all I gotta do is switch a couple of items. The entire point of my thread was post something that seemed out of whack and strange. Those elites seem out of whack compared to everything else on mp10.

Those elites were electrified. Were you really getting one shot by their hits, or were you getting ticked by a half dozen electrified sparks?