Name the next upgrade for the Barb above you!

Barbarian
Prev 1 11 12 13 25 Next
@NyCwill. shoulders id say, crafting a set of VIt for max main stats. will take a while....
@nyCwill,
ya I keep a soj for elites when I remember to swap. not sure about the swd thing...prolly a dupe, i had an EF that I sold awhile back to get me the swd and shield.

i'm trying the depth diggers but they are a loan from a friend until i can craft some decent pants which seems to be taking forever.

After the pants i will have to foucs on the swd..whcih will prolly take me up to para lvl 100 :) once i get a crafted swd i'll be happy.
Sharpy: crit mempho and IC with MS...I know lots of $$$
@ sharpy: not really in a position to comment as I have just come back from a 8-month diablo hiatus. Sold my then-barb gear and built a WD, became bored and quit. Two days ago, I tried playing again and here I am, building my barb again. I don't know what changed within the game, but I'll try my best to comment on your barb.

From what I see, I think your barb is really solid. I wont change any thing. Cheers!
@Saffron I'd say you can craft a better ammy and gloves. Also, IC could have better stats
@Thanos: nice barb! it will be really hard for you to find an upgrade with that beast barb of yours.
@Bruhitschill: yeah.only managed to get around 50 essences so far after coming back. Didnt get lucky while crafting me some gloves.

As for your upgrades, a better IC as well. cheers!
@saffron I would also say Some IC's

Ive not played in a while so if anyone can give me ideas as to better upgrades Id appreciate it

My barb is Troc. I forgot I had 2 barbs lol
@saffron I would also say Some IC's

Ive not played in a while so if anyone can give me ideas as to better upgrades Id appreciate it

My barb is Troc. I forgot I had 2 barbs lol

You could use some crit chance on ur barbie. Try looking for some rings/prowlers with cc!

As for my barbie, its a noobie and need some advice myself lol. Currently use the amulet on my WD for all my toons other than DH. Help Nyan out~
@Vegetto991

You may want to buy ik belt as its better then the witching hour and also maybe craft some bracers

does anyone else hate when someone tells you an upgrade that you know isnt right oh well lol

@thorgrim

so many things, ill just start by saying you dont need that much movement speed so lose the ik boots for ice climbers, and you want to stack vit from items not gems. make a thread and ask the forum for help there are many things you could do to make your character better

LOL ironically I just found some Ice Climbers I tossed on. Thanks for you input. I'm not new to 'Barbs but I definitely could use some help. I'll start a thread. Thanks again.
@Nyan good start for your barb! also nice crafted ammy heh. If you're gona run with no EF, I suggest you check my gears as I'm running with no EF as well. Get mempo for the asp cuz the AR bonus for IK is enough. Craft more shoulders and get a better MH with STR, CD, and socket. Also gems will boost u up. GL bro!

I thought ur ammy has STR stat lol craft more ammy.
@frankillah

pretty good... next thing to upgrade would probably be to 6cc mempo or a teeming if u can afford to lose the resists on the neck? rest of the stuff looks good
@frankillah

pretty good... next thing to upgrade would probably be to 6cc mempo or a teeming if u can afford to lose the resists on the neck? rest of the stuff looks good

Your amulet is absolutely GORGEOUS.

Could always start crafting vitality shoulders for the high str/vit/life %/ar roll
Up your Gems bro
@SicEmBears, you can try a mempo with CC...
@Vegettoex

crit mempos
@Nguyen guess grabbing a crit mempo lol
@mikeboss Get 9%inna's pants with vit
@Morgue , i would say ur ammy , need 90% CD at lease , go for craft i advise , good luck !

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zhong-6483/hero/29298736 - here is my shebarb
@zhong .. i say you MH ...