Magda inspired by Maleficent? (moved)

Lore and Story
I'm sorry, I just put this in general, and then realized that it would fit better here in this forum. Moderators, feel free to merge the threads.

LOL - I just got to the scene where Magna "kills" Deckard Caine. And, for some reason, I only just noticed that she seems to be inspired by Maleficent from Disney's Sleeping Beauty, and now ABC's Once Upon a Time (although she seems to be dead by Regina in OUaT.)Magda reminds me of Maleficent, right down to the green skin and double pointed witch's hat. The only difference is those moth's wings. Actually, maybe Magda would have been better and more menacing without the moth's wings. Malificent could polymorph into an ancient black dragon when magic failed. Maybe Magda should have had black dragon wings and a more draconic appearance. In for a penny, in for a pound - if you're going to use a Maleficent clone for your first act big bad, go for it all the way. ;)
I'm sorry, I just put this in general, and then realized that it would fit better here in this forum. Moderators, feel free to merge the threads.

LOL - I just got to the scene where Magna "kills" Deckard Caine. And, for some reason, I only just noticed that she seems to be inspired by Maleficent from Disney's Sleeping Beauty, and now ABC's Once Upon a Time (although she seems to be dead by Regina in OUaT.)Magda reminds me of Maleficent, right down to the green skin and double pointed witch's hat. The only difference is those moth's wings. Actually, maybe Magda would have been better and more menacing without the moth's wings. Malificent could polymorph into an ancient black dragon when magic failed. Maybe Magda should have had black dragon wings and a more draconic appearance. In for a penny, in for a pound - if you're going to use a Maleficent clone for your first act big bad, go for it all the way. ;)

Magdha's voice actor is the same voice actor for Maleficent from KINGDOM HEARTS.