Error on connection to battle.net cant log

Technical Support
Prev 1 5 6 7 12 Next
LOL, really....

It is always SOMETHING with this game. When does the PS4 come out again? :)
Me and my son just got kicked off. Don't know what the heck is going on, but, when WOW servers go down for maintenance, it lasts around 15 minutes, and ours is hours, yet we aren't MMO, seem that those servers would be more sophisticated, and ours don't stay up as long. WTF?
same
all the sudden I couldn't chat so I log out and when I go to log in it stops at retrieving characters or w/e this is kinda bogus there is always an issue with D3 I never have these issues in anything else I play only blizzards stuff why don't yall like revamp everything so these kinda things don't happen I know you can or maybe u cant and if not give it to someone who can
why is it US side is the only one to ever go down??????
They have now displayed a note that they are aware of the issue and looking into it..
Damn i was in a game too. I just exited to check out AH and when i tried to go back it gave me error. Tried to relog and nowi get stuck on authentication. This sucks disney.
Well this sucks
06/06/2013 07:10 PMPosted by Nightcreeper
Me and my son just got kicked off. Don't know what the heck is going on, but, when WOW servers go down for maintenance, it lasts around 15 minutes, and ours is hours, yet we aren't MMO, seem that those servers would be more sophisticated, and ours don't stay up as long. WTF?

WoW = $15 Sub
Diablo = No Sub @ fail RMAH

Its just priority WoW>D3
stuck on auth credentials but mostly stuck on retrieving hero list wtfff
I like this game....

....when it works.

Maybe I'll try retrieving my villians instead since my heroes clearly are taking a smoke break...
well i guess no more diablo tonight
Same here
haha it is pretty stupid when it comes to strictly offline play
Guess it's time to go back to Skyrim.
It just bothers me because I only play a couple of hours a night. After dinner, after the dishes are washed and the kitchen is cleaned and the cats are fed, then I get to play. There are 22 hours a day that I don't play. Can't the game be screwed up then?
They did this on purpose ya know, so all of us with WoW accounts would put time on them and play that again :D
Same here thought it was just me at first. Hope they fix it soon