Four spirit generator users

Monk
Anyone using 4 spirit generators? I've been playing with it and thought it's pretty fun. My primary dps is thunderclap, the rest are utilities, and I love having them all. WotHF:Blazing Fist for the extra attack and movement speed. CW:Breaking Wave gives me ability to slow enemies attack and movement speed, and on top of that extra 10% damage. Finally DR:Foresight is my favorite for the huge dps increase + the additional attack range allowing me to continually do dps even when walled in, saving my butt many times. My passive are selected to give me maximum dps + tanking ability.

Anyone else using 4 generators kind to share their experience?
only using 3 but the dps increase make it well worth it , using same skills runes as u except im not using crippling wave ,
I tried for a while, wasn't too bad but solo EP is way more effective.
The regular Tri-Gen build with blinding flash / beacon gives you much more EDPS than one with CW/Resolve.
06/10/2013 10:46 AMPosted by KimSulki84
The regular Tri-Gen build with blinding flash / beacon gives you much more EDPS than one with CW/Resolve.

Hmm.. got to give that a try.. I just don't like cool down skill too much, but since this is more of an offensive, spike in dps kinda skill it's not that bad.