Diablo 3 Console FAQ

Console Discussion
Prev 1 17 18 19
If I have diablo 3 and a friend has diablo 3 ultimate evil edition, can we still play multi player?
no
Can Diablo 3 RoS Xbox one players play with Xbox 360 and the same with ps4 to ps3?
06/11/2016 09:04 AMPosted by BT160611
Can Diablo 3 RoS Xbox one players play with Xbox 360 and the same with ps4 to ps3?

no
I just Buy Diablo 3 reaper of Souls on My Xbox One, I Finish All ACT and try to Play Online...And Always Get Message " The Diablo 3 Server is not available at this time, please try again later"

I'm subscribe Xbox Live Gold Membership 12 Month and I check Connection status was Okay, Multiplayer connection status was Okay....

I thought, maybe because the server was down, So I play local only, from paragon 1 until level 100,
But, when I want to play public, or play with others player, I still get message " The Diablo 3 Server is not available at this time, please try again later "

What Should I do, Please Help Me....
Here's some Picture I'm Uploaded to Explain My Trouble....
Many Thanks for your kind a Help guys....

http://tinypic.com/r/2hhoxag/9
http://tinypic.com/r/2ur1bow/9
http://tinypic.com/r/96f7ys/9
http://tinypic.com/r/1z15nyu/9
hey there, i have no knowledge of diablo patches and all that fun stuff but i was wondering, on the xbox 360 version of the game does it have the good ol adventure/bounty mode? i dont know if this had been asked already or not but yeah.
08/29/2016 05:57 AMPosted by PandaNZ
hey there, i have no knowledge of diablo patches and all that fun stuff but i was wondering, on the xbox 360 version of the game does it have the good ol adventure/bounty mode? i dont know if this had been asked already or not but yeah.

I presume you are talking about D3 Ultimate Evil Edition?

UEE on XB360 is on patch 2.06a and has Adventure Mode and Bounties but no Greater Rifts.

The original vanilla D3 on XB360 does not have Adventure Mode or Bounties.
I understand that mixed multiplayer between PC and Console is not good idea, but why not between PS3/PS4/Xbox? Are they too different? After all we all use the same mechanics and controller. Do blizzard have plans in future to allow that?
11/08/2016 03:57 AMPosted by Debel
I understand that mixed multiplayer between PC and Console is not good idea, but why not between PS3/PS4/Xbox? Are they too different? After all we all use the same mechanics and controller. Do blizzard have plans in future to allow that?

The part of the PSN for PS4 is different to the part of the PSN for PS3.

And PS3 are on 2.06a whilst PS4 are on 2.4.2....wildly different versions meaning there is no chance of multiplayer between platforms.
I have diablo 3 for xbox 360 and a battle net account how do I play online.
06/14/2017 01:41 PMPosted by Dman1975
I have diablo 3 for xbox 360 and a battle net account how do I play online.

you need xbox live then look for quick match but first go to options then Multiplayer set that up
I buy wow pack where i get horde flag to diablo 3 ...can i have it on ps3 char?
09/20/2017 04:04 AMPosted by FallofSorrow
I buy wow pack where i get horde flag to diablo 3 ...can i have it on ps3 char?

If there's an option to link your Battle.net account to your Diablo 3 game, then yes. I don't know if you can for the original Diablo 3 release on PS3/Xbox 360, though.
The only thing you get for linking your account is the Ring of Signet....there is no cross PC rewards on console so buying things for WoW may mean you get cosmetics on the PC version of D3 but not the console.
If I buy and Xbox 360 and get Diablo RoS, are the servers for that platform still active?

thank you.
06/29/2019 02:23 PMPosted by Ghragnar
If I buy and Xbox 360 and get Diablo RoS, are the servers for that platform still active?

thank you.

please do not necro old posts.

and yes you can still play D3 UEE on X360. Though tbh i very much doubt you will find anybody online. almost everybody has upgraded to x1 or ps4 version.