500k DPS WindForce Hunter. Goal Achieved.

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 13 Next
congrats man, wf is nostalgic :D
Grats man! And might I add... To those who's main is not a DH... It is sooooo hard to get over 400K let alone 500K dps with a wind force or calamity... IMO it is a lot easier to reach to reach 400-500K with a manti.....cheers!!!
06/14/2013 09:14 PMPosted by DiEoxidE
not really hard to get to x dps when dps is all that you worry about. don't know why people are gaga over a dh that will barely survive mp3. 200 all res with 35k life. but your sheet numbers are high. I guess that counts for something. Oh wait...

It does account for something, especially if that DH can handle high MP's with more emphasis on character control than gear stats (which for me I personally find more impressive). There are some GC's that can handle any MP level just fine, and the OP happens to be one of them.

OP obviously isnt farming high level mp as he already has 20k elite kills and is only at para 85. He is also using steady aim, which every half decent DH will tell you, is only sheet dps.

Please link me to a dh with 200 AR and 35k life who is farming mp7 let alone mp10.

This is nothing more then one of those diablo progress paper dps chasers.

OP obviously isnt farming high level mp as he already has 20k elite kills and is only at para 85. He is also using steady aim, which every half decent DH will tell you, is only sheet dps.

Please link me to a dh with 200 AR and 35k life who is farming mp7 let alone mp10.

There's a whole clan that does this

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8769437769

Here's a video of this in action, picking the hardest affix's possible for GC's on mp 10 intentionally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2RisD4Paz4&feature=youtu.be

Flight has 95k EHP in that video.
I had 122k EHP.

I also run steady aim, in which obviously you can see in video I was able to keep it up over roughly 90% of the time. To top it off, I'm running only 1 defensive skill (not gloom) with no disc regenerators.

Yes, the majority of the DH community tanks, but there are also GC's out there that do fairly well and can handle the content with some work put in.

Like I said, Frozen can handle the content, especially with the utility WF provides, makes it easy peasy to keep up steady aim.
I got Nyan'ed and Oxidzed in a Tropical apocalypse.

ANYWAYS..

Yeah, not all tanks, Nyan summons dogs to feed us XD

EDIT: Was nice dying with you guys. ;)

Err.. I'm P70 but has higher Elite Kills.. doesn't that mean I kill Elites on a Higher MP level? XD
He has inspired me to work on my dh. I played glass cannon when inferno was harder. Thank you
06/15/2013 09:34 AMPosted by Taoofss

It does account for something, especially if that DH can handle high MP's with more emphasis on character control than gear stats (which for me I personally find more impressive). There are some GC's that can handle any MP level just fine, and the OP happens to be one of them.

Steady Aim is very viable with a Windforce.

What part of Knockback did you miss?
Congrats. Is there any reason why you're using an emerald and not a ruby in that WF?
All you need is a crafted amulet and your set
Grats mister.However,how do you do about surviving with 35k life?How about your resists?Personnaly i love to do dmg but i hate to die more so i always make resilient toons.
he probably need CDMG since his wep dont have any.

There's a whole clan that does this

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8769437769

Here's a video of this in action, picking the hardest affix's possible for GC's on mp 10 intentionally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2RisD4Paz4&feature=youtu.be

Flight has 95k EHP in that video.
I had 122k EHP.

I also run steady aim, in which obviously you can see in video I was able to keep it up over roughly 90% of the time. To top it off, I'm running only 1 defensive skill (not gloom) with no disc regenerators.

Yes, the majority of the DH community tanks, but there are also GC's out there that do fairly well and can handle the content with some work put in.

Like I said, Frozen can handle the content, especially with the utility WF provides, makes it easy peasy to keep up steady aim.

Show me a 20 min video of a glass cannon farming high mp content, not an edited mash up of specifically chosen fights where you dont die 10 times.

Also the video you are referring to features 2x demon hunters, one slows, the other stuns which allows you to get distance and kite more effectively.

Either way, the point is, the OP is not farming high MP with this set up. It is completely nonviable and for show only.

Again, this is evident by the fact the OP has 20k elite kills and is not Para 100 yet. In fact he's not even half way there.

I would love to eat crows feet and for someone to prove me wrong but kitting with 2 dh and still taking 45 seconds to 1 min to kill an elite pack on mp10 is not "farming." This setup is for show only.

*Also i like to point out in that video of yours, everything is pre cleared allowing you to kite for long distances.

Not only do you have 2 DH, you have complete isolation as well. What is the point of your silly little club? Why is it at all impressive?

Do what you claim you can do with a glass cannon set up in an actual game instead of an artificially created environment.
Oh no! Somebody disagrees with me!! How do I right this wrong?!?!
Opinion from paragon level 16 Demon Hunter is more amusing than I am.
Playing against Computer generated monsters is like 1 + 1.
Do you need "power overwhelming" cheat code so you can simply beat computers?
I don't think so because more resistance mean how bad you are needing to survive.
Oh you forgot. Insert "food for thought"

^ because this is an advice.

Are you sad because you can't reach 500k dps with your poor manticore?
Maybe you need little bit of knowledge on how to gear. I can help you with raising dps if that's what you truly want instead of being upset like a baby because someone is better than you :(

Resistance is optional, but dps is mandatory.
Nice job! Once OP get AR Zuni boot, buy cc mempo and craft AR bracer, the challengers will shut up.

I am quite sure OP can farm high MP, just need more kite than usual.
I am so surprised that people don't give credit of using windforce and challenge people. Do you have any idea how hard to stack damage if you are using windforce?

Show me a 20 min video of a glass cannon farming high mp content, not an edited mash up of specifically chosen fights where you dont die 10 times.

If I did, you wouldn't watch. You already have your mind made up that GC isn't viable due to your limited viewpoint and ability. The fact that you think we die a lot because we aren't relying soley on our gear to keep us alive is amusing.

Also the video you are referring to features 2x demon hunters, one slows, the other stuns which allows you to get distance and kite more effectively.

You're a genius. We're playing GC and we're using crowd control! How dare us do that to keep distance! Also, we're not kiting.

Either way, the point is, the OP is not farming high MP with this set up. It is completely nonviable and for show only.

Again, this is evident by the fact the OP has 20k elite kills and is not Para 100 yet. In fact he's not even half way there.

You know this how? Oh wait, you don't. No, he's not farming as fast as a tank RF spec, but it doesn't mean he's NOT farming it.

I would love to eat crows feet and for someone to prove me wrong but kitting with 2 dh and still taking 45 seconds to 1 min to kill an elite pack on mp10 is not "farming." This setup is for show only.

We didn't kite and for some reason you're still using this completely wrong terminology. Of course it took us longer than it should, when the video was made to show fellow GC's how to deal with the hardest affix's for our style. We could have easily made a video plowing through random easy E's and cut that time in less than half, but it would show nothing at all.

I only linked the video to show that GC's exist in high mp. Obviously it isn't a farming vid, but a playstyle vid (as i pointed out in my last post)

*Also i like to point out in that video of yours, everything is pre cleared allowing you to kite for long distances.

Not only do you have 2 DH, you have complete isolation as well. What is the point of your silly little club? Why is it at all impressive?

Nothing was "pre-cleared" There were many whites that got into the mix, not sure what you're watching. You sound like you're trying to make excuses when someone shows you otherwise.

If you don't know why the clan exist, it's apparent you didn't read the link I gave you. It's like you enjoy being ignorant and spouting nonsense.

Do what you claim you can do with a glass cannon set up in an actual game instead of an artificially created environment.

I do that every day I log in. In fact, I along with flight lead a clan of over 80 members that see us do this on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure if flight and I weren't effective (and fun) at what we were doing, the clan wouldn't exist and no one would follow. (I bashed BlackVenom over the head and forced him to join after dragging his corps back to his computer, forcing him to register, but aside from that, the others are legit :D )

Really though, this particular hate towards frozen isn't warranted. You don't have to like what he's doing and how he's doing it, but to blatantly tell someone what they can and can not do based on your limited understanding of WHAT he is doing is lol. He reached a personal goal of his. Stop hating.
06/15/2013 03:10 PMPosted by Hinary
I am so surprised that people don't give credit of using windforce

Bows gain an extra 15% bonus from archery which scales well when you go past the 350k unbiffed mark. Compare that to 50% CD for xbow users which is meh.

- - -

Not to take anything away from the OP, live and let live! If this is what makes him happy then let him be.

GZ

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Impreza-2701/hero/18930023
Playing against Computer generated monsters is like 1 + 1.
Do you need "power overwhelming" cheat code so you can simply beat computers?
I don't think so because more resistance mean how bad you are needing to survive.
Oh you forgot. Insert "food for thought"

^ because this is an advice.

Are you sad because you can't reach 500k dps with your poor manticore?
Maybe you need little bit of knowledge on how to gear. I can help you with raising dps if that's what you truly want instead of being upset like a baby because someone is better than you :(

Resistance is optional, but dps is mandatory.

Turn on stead aim, upgrade gems, get to para 90. Hey look, I'm at 500k too. That wasn't exactly hard.

What exactly are you better at? Inflating your sheet dps?

Show me you can farm mp10 better then me, embarrass me with a video of an a1 clear. Make me eat my words. Until then, I stand by my statement, the best you can do is mp 5.

I love your attitude thinking you've actually accomplished something. Because its really hard to go to the AH and pick out the gear that gives you the biggest DPS increase right?
Bows gain an extra 15% bonus from archery which scales well when you go past the 350k unbiffed mark. Compare that to 50% CD for xbow users which is meh.

Agreed. Actually I prefer the 15% damage over the 10%cc I get with archery. Too bad we aren't allowed to choose :(