Upgrade the WD above you!

Witch Doctor
@Aaron.... right, whats your d3progress rank in US? lol ik that dps could be higher but not worth it for you to be dropping stats
^ you got 2 docs, you crazy or something...? oh wait..

your soj n chest !
Could someone please upgrade me? I am stuck. I am thinking boots. I really don't know whether to try to craft a better ammy/gloves... seems unlikely.
craft bracers ! n pray you get vit with gg rolls on it.
@pB your trolling right? lmao... check his chest his SoJ is for reason... its -reduce firebats most of us have 2+ WD's i myself have 2, working on the 3/4th? go check.
lol not even rating you.

hes chest n soj is the weakest link in the set up. soj can roll to -10 mana.

chest can roll to 300 vit with 12% life.

i have 2 WD myself. both with gears
didn't say you were, this is a help thread not a only rate 1 person then get out... obv your still here.
My rank on dprogress is around 400 for hero score? but thats on my paragon 35 wd not my 100.

@Miraj

I would almost attempt a full overhaul, slowly upgrade your base stats. 41k hp doesnt cut it for anything higher than mp7 i would think (comfortably)
@Aaron.. yeah i was thinking upper 500, very nice.

Can you view my profile... being uk what your doing, and see how i am? i can do mp10 fairly well mind you, and my mana regen is great with a 1H.
I don't have 41k hp. Why does it say that? I have closer to 48k. If I craft bracers, where do I get movement speed? I don't want to use Inna's.
@Miraj.. oh boy, i wouldnt ask for advice if your profile isnt updated which idk how it isnt with the server kick, but anyway if i was you, id drop the bracers aswell rares roll so much higher.. you dont need IAS, and Inna's will make up for it, or even get all res ones?
@miraj

how important is your MS? you are a bat user, you pretty much stand still and face tank. If movement speed is your key to survival i would keep it, if its just a "nice to have" not a "need to have" i would drop for more ehp.
Well even my profile says 46.3k. Not sure how you got 41k...
@Aaron.. yeah i was thinking upper 500, very nice.

Can you view my profile... being uk what your doing, and see how i am? i can do mp10 fairly well mind you, and my mana regen is great with a 1H.

i can see why you are here, as alot WDs will have different opinion on your gears, some may say your boots, so may say your chest, some would even say your helm. if you know what i mean.

well. miraj. 24% MS is not really needed in high mps, you will get used to it in no time with 12% MS.

only use a lacuni when it offers you a ehp as high as the dps it gives.

almost any bracer craft with 6 cc will out dps your lacuni, in a WD fashion of gaining dps, you can manage to drop the all resist on the lacuni, meaning to say, if you roll a bracers with high vit, and 6 cc but no all resist, try it

of which you can craft ammy too, pray you get it with vit, as thats what u need
Fair enough though, I think I can sell the bracers for a decent price. I am making a lot of sacrifice for the MS.
@pB, yeah im aware i need some upgrades... however, my helm on the other hand is not 1 by far thats one of the top.
06/18/2013 01:47 PMPosted by ChelsiAnKyle
@pB, yeah im aware i need some upgrades... however, my helm on the other hand is not 1 by far thats one of the top.

very few WDs go for visage with bats, due to the fact that its not needed and it decreases your dps by quite abit, unless you are running a different set up, then yea you would want that helm.

i have a 199int, 10 reduction on bats, 5.5cc visage. they go for pretty cheap tbh. i got mine at 120m, with RS gem in it.

n yeah, most visage users go for -12. but i settle at 10.

seeing that you dont have full zuni, getting a vision will benefit you more, if you already have all resist in other slots.

you have 1.5 aps, you benefit 13.5 mana per second from the visage.
on a full zuni, you gain 20 mana per second. so yeah vision is better.
@pBeybq

Your WD is awesome to say the least maybe different rings? Personally there is nothing that really needs to be upgraded.
@chelsi

am i counting right? under 100 AR on your gears? and only 3% life steal? is mp10 easier in uk? haha cause with my 850 base + 82k+hp (after my int bonus) if i attempted a 3% life steal with my gear i cannot survive. I'll take your word for it tho, skill is always a factor and im a lazy WD.

I personally had to drop my 1 hander for my skorn to lower my atk speed, raise my life steal and put on an SOJ to handle mp10 while sleeping.

Stack some more Ehp and your laughing. You have around 320,459 ehp, id shoot for 500k
@Aaron, idk how you got 100...but its higher lol, and yes it takes skill which i have but w.e, i do quite well.

@pB.. your 5.5CC is different then my 6CC by a few hundred+ mill trust me