WKL vs Rare weapon

Monk
You came here asking questions, when I tried to help, you argued. Not much else to say.

You have poor results because your testing methods are poor, simple fact.

Fact of the matter is I could get a 940 dps wkl w/ 50chd that does more dps than your WKL and it would match my paper dps, but I'd lose the Lifesteal.

more proof of your lack of mechanics understanding, these hypothetical stats you mention would actually be less than a 2k dps increase for either of our characters, over my wkl

For someone that hasn't played the game in 4 months you love to nitpick.

/popcorn.
You came here asking questions, when I tried to help, you argued. Not much else to say.

You have poor results because your testing methods are poor, simple fact.

more proof of your lack of mechanics understanding, these hypothetical stats you mention would actually be less than a 2k dps increase for either of our characters, over my wkl

/popcorn.

There goes my hope for seeing how his build works in game....
06/19/2013 04:21 PMPosted by Dro
I'm testing these on my character, I don't give a !@#$ how it affects your character.

well, you seem to be having some difficulty using d3 too, as we've already established that my wkl would've given you 10.2k, not 8 or 9.4

you also previously mentioned 940, not 948, which makes about a 1.3k difference

feel free to blow TONS more gold on this hypothetical wkl, compared to mine which was a steal, than you would need to to achieve the same p/edps

you still don't seem to understand affix priorities in wkl's case, but I guess at this point there's nothing else I can say, since I already linked you to my WKL thread

/popcorn.

Considering out of every monk that's ever posted on the forums, I've done the most theorycrafting with WKL, I'd say it's a decent assumption to make that if anything about it is being talked about that I might pop in to add whatever I can to the discussion.

Curious how I haven't played in 4 months, and yet have already contributed more to this thread than you, too :)

/popcorn.

Considering out of every monk that's ever posted on the forums, I've done the most theorycrafting with WKL, I'd say it's a decent assumption to make that if anything about it is being talked about that I might pop in to add whatever I can to the discussion.

Curious how I haven't played in 4 months, and yet have already contributed more to this thread than you, too :)

Because you like to read your thoughts over and over again, you narcissist.

well, you seem to be having some difficulty using d3 too, as we've already established that my wkl would've given you 10.2k, not 8 or 9.4

you also previously mentioned 940, not 948, which makes about a 1.3k difference

feel free to blow TONS more gold on this hypothetical wkl, compared to mine which was a steal, than you would need to to achieve the same p/edps

you still don't seem to understand affix priorities in wkl's case, but I guess at this point there's nothing else I can say, since I already linked you to my WKL thread

Which is why I corrected myself when I realized my mistake on the last page.

I should have been more exact and mentioned I was using the test WKL just adding 50chd, I figured someone who is acting so smart could have easily figured this one out....it was just an act though.

The point is I'm not blowing any money on a WKL just yet because I wanted info. The testing data I have here shows the DPS gain is minimal for one without CHD. I have yet to test one with CHD and OS, but from my testing on one without CHD the increase from CHD will not offset the loss in lifesteal in terms of survivability. I could be very wrong, prove it to me with all the theorycrafting you've done.

/popcorn.

I don’t get what your point is.

He wants to get a LS WKL. That’s already done. He’s not looking for CD WKL, period.

And if he’s going to purchase a LS WKL, it will probably be something like +850dps/+24%/+2.5%LS/Open Socket.

So, he purchased a cheap 930dps/25%/Open Socket WKL to test it out.

If he likes it, he will purchase something similar one with LS mod on it.

Do you not understand this?

I partially agree on your point of him comparing his pretty good rare axe against the WKL for testing, but other than that, all you are saying is how knowledgeable you are with WKL.

It’s not something that’s complicated. It’s very basic information which I think OP already understands.

So, stop repeating yourself that you are the king of WKL.
The point is I'm not blowing any money on a WKL just yet because I wanted info. The testing data I have here shows the DPS gain is minimal for one without CHD.

I'm not sure why this is really so surprising. Did your rare have cd+ls+os? If so, then it's not really a fair comparison.

06/19/2013 05:08 PMPosted by KimSulki84
all you are saying is how knowledgeable you are with WKL.
So, stop repeating yourself that you are the king of WKL.
Do you not understand this?

It seems to me, that you are the one that is having trouble understanding. Out of the multiple posts I've made ITT I only mentioned that I've done extensive theorycrafting with the weapon ONCE.

Additionally, I added my opinion on single vs. dual LS weapons. It's obvious he's chose to go the latter route, but that also gimps the benefit of using WKL which is why CD+OS was mentioned.
I just re-read your posts in this topic. 90% of your posts are pretty much non-sense. What does your 700dps cd WKL have to do with his testing?

What exactly did you theorycraft with WKL? I don't get it. It's pretty straight foward and I'm sure everyone gets it.

And in one of your posts in the first page, you said you are totally fine in mp10 with single LS.

Are you sure? Add me. Claiming something on forum proves nothing. I learn this everyday.

It's just funny how so many people are just facerolling mp10 bnet forum and can't do the same in game.

kimsulki84#1308.
06/19/2013 05:44 PMPosted by KimSulki84
What does your 700dps cd WKL have to do with his testing?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9309261637?page=1#11

06/19/2013 05:44 PMPosted by KimSulki84
What exactly did you theorycraft with WKL?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7383708483#1
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7383708483?page=2#27

And in one of your posts in the first page, you said you are totally fine in mp10 with single LS.

Are you sure? Add me. Claiming something on forum proves nothing. I learn this everyday.

Most of the regulars have spent many hours playing with me and know this. Whether one random (you) believes me or not is irrelevant.
Most of the regulars have spent many hours playing with me and know this. Whether one random (you) believes me or not is irrelevant.

/popcorn.
06/19/2013 06:14 PMPosted by gotaplanstan
What does your 700dps cd WKL have to do with his testing?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9309261637?page=1#11

What exactly did you theorycraft with WKL?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7383708483#1
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7383708483?page=2#27

Are you like dodging a random right now?
How does it make you feel, knowing that you're nothing more than a "random"?
06/19/2013 06:49 PMPosted by gotaplanstan

So you know lots of people on the interwebz?

Cool.

Me too.
And no, like I said, people who are actually regulars know what I could and could not do ingame. Which means I have nothing to prove to silly randoms like yourself.
06/19/2013 06:50 PMPosted by Cayzer
So you know lots of people on the interwebz?

That's not what I said, but yes I do.
06/19/2013 06:49 PMPosted by gotaplanstan

I feel like I need some chocolate ice cream.

Dodge more "regular".
06/19/2013 06:54 PMPosted by KimSulki84
Dodge more "regular".

your reading skills are amazing
06/19/2013 06:59 PMPosted by gotaplanstan
Dodge more "regular".

Ooh - A wild argumentum ad hominem appeared!
06/19/2013 06:59 PMPosted by gotaplanstan
Dodge more "regular".

Dodging again.

See ya. Enjoy theorycrafting.
06/19/2013 07:01 PMPosted by Cayzer
Ooh - A wild argumentum ad hominem appeared!

Yours too apparently, this thread is full of illiterate buffoons.