To Inna's or not Inna's?

Witch Doctor
06/19/2013 06:28 PMPosted by fabbyhunter
Well geared doesn't just refer to his dps, not to mention he has 25% IAS. 96k hp and only 3300 armor, one shot city. Well geared to me, is gearing accordingly. He's playing CoB with very low mitigation while using only 3% LS. If you mean his gear would sell for a large sum of gold, then yes, he's 'well geared'.

well, he also has 530 ar on gear...that's 61 more than you...so he's hardly glass.

But its all irrelevant now since a little birdie told me that aaron has just added 700 armor

Too true but 61AR doesn't really compare to 800armor. Anyway, like you said, perhaps he took note of this thread? :)
I think, it all depends on the gear and build you use. You need a hell of the crafts too. If you use pure COB builds or use TotD, inna's are easier to fit. Anyway inna's pants IMO are not BIS for WD, there are other options.
Maaaaaate, nooooooooooooo. Only reason why I used him as an example is because I'd already spoken to him about it. Hope he doesn't take offense to this post! If anything, it's a sign of endearment :-)

I should highlight that it's only RD packs with Aaron has 'trouble' with. Or so he tells me. It'll be gravy once he gets his armour up.

Nah-lousy build-his chicken won't lay any eggs:-)
no offence, but mitigation is stupid crap! mitigation on a wd is just a waste of good affixes. it's nothing u search for, when it's there i don't mind - but (i) don't aim for it!

;)

btw. innas + rare bracers is the cheaper 24% movement version, lacuni and bt (with ar) or nice rare pants can be more expensive quite quickly.

but some slugs like the 12% only, and some only use 12% because they lack in defense.. (got some innas as well, but.. u know.. i'm forced to be a slug, when i want to play mp 10 more proper..)

why can't i import my EU wd!
no offence, but mitigation is stupid crap! mitigation on a wd is just a waste of good affixes. it's nothing u search for, when it's there i don't mind - but (i) don't aim for it!

Is there a reason why there is all resistance on your WH, braces, pants, and you have chosen the Litany ring? If you wanted a pure dps ring, I'd have thought the Wailing or Unity be a better fit?

;)

Haha sounds like a very confused WD. I dont aim for mit but i use a litany... I think litany wearers are the epitome of (conscious) mit loving WDs. I love mit and even I dont wear one!
06/22/2013 12:46 AMPosted by kurOsawa
I love mit and even I dont wear one!

Probably because your rare ring is massive!

(I see one on your wiz so you're ok.. For now.)
06/22/2013 12:37 AMPosted by Scroogie
s there a reason why there is all resistance on your WH, braces, pants, and you have chosen the Litany ring? If you wanted a pure dps ring, I'd have thought the Wailing or Unity be a better fit?
06/22/2013 12:46 AMPosted by kurOsawa
Haha sounds like a very confused WD. I dont aim for mit but i use a litany... I think litany wearers are the epitome of (conscious) mit loving WDs. I love mit and even I dont wear one!
i aim for unity ;) but i need more than 500 k ehp for not being 1 hit (i like a bit more than 550K ehp, without dodge crap)
allres on wh is normal btw, although my american wd wears all kind of "cheap stuff" even my european wd wears a lita, because i prefer a good lita instead of an crappy unity ;) (good unitys cost a lot more for only "a bit" more dps - for example: i bought my eu lita for only 270 mil.. my american lita maybe was about 20-30 mil.. nothig too expensive, because i wanna farm mp 10 and i know i lack in defense, so i have to make some compromises)
btw. as im german and it was late while i was posting i kinda mixed up mitigation from elites with dodge xD
sry 'bout that - but i still don't aim for miti for my end gear ;)

if i would use real money, i would have 24% movement, unity with high crit and all that kind of stuff, while still having about 600k ehp

i'm not confused, just low on gold ;)
(what u can see here is/are just (a) toon(s)
06/22/2013 03:54 AMPosted by KadaverjunkY
i kinda mixed up mitigation from elites with dodge

I'm a believer in 400-500 dex =p
Soooo haha, funny that half of this thread is about me.... well if you must know i did some quick gear changes and came up with this

217,513.11 Damage per Second

948,627.97 Effective Hit Points

over 4k armor now ^^

http://d3up.com/b/788392

Adding 800 armor was the solution, the mitigation was all i needed. Only RD that affects me now is SB. It was recommended for me to try Frightening Aspect, it worked beautifully, and that with spirit walk keeps me alive every time!

BTW i vote "not to innas" unless your a CM
u are so slow with your 12% movement speed 8(