Need help with my WD apperantly i suck.

Witch Doctor
oh and BTW you have 50.5CC with a mojo that give u 9CC... I have 47.50 without a mojo

u will have 41.5CC if u use skorn lol

learn to gear a doc then. if you ever need advice on him, let me know. stop wasting your gold building a useless doc. someone pointed that you had a glassy barb as well? lol

i already told you about stop trying to impress others with your glassy & non full zuni WD.

we all know how WDs work, and sir, yours isnt impressive at all, and i am not trolling whatsoever, i am just being very honest with you. :D

so after all my claims, all you could say was "if you run skorn your doc only has 41cc? lol wut?

all my stats triumph yours, OH you got 1 better stats, you could say "i got 1k more health than you" lol xD
Not too bump a really old thread, but Chelsi is a scammer. Stole a ring from a buddy of mine and 650m from me. We were all friends, partied regularly, and helped each other out a lot. She removed both of us from friends list this morning with our belongings in her account and wont respond to either of us.

...to top it all of im now broke. Time for an extended break me thinks.
07/31/2013 10:24 AMPosted by Ride1226
She removed both of us from friends list this morning with our belongings in her account and wont respond to either of us.

2 things come to mind:
1) the person sold off the account, including log-in ID and password
2) account got hacked

I write from this viewpoint because you did mention in the past, 3 of you helped each other a lot.
Yea I wish that was the case. Here is a little background of what I know...

-Spoke with her yesterday and she said she would have the gold for me this morning.
-A few weeks back we were talking and she brought up how she used to be a phisher on RuneScape until getting banned. (should have been a redflag!)
-About a month ago she claimed to have gotten hacked and stole some items from a reputable streamer, she somehow cleared her name and then look what happens.

All the signs were there, I should have known better. Guess I just have too much faith in some people, especially when we played and helped each other a lot.