What Character Would You Hang Out with for a Day?

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
My pick -> Mystic... wait she was cut out :(
ANYONE SAYING ANYTHING BESIDES COVETOUS SHEN IS A LIAR!

Caps lock because aliens!
shen of course
Diablo 2's Diablo then ask him to play Diablo 3 and see him destroy my PC in a fit of Rage on what they did to his character in Diablo 3.
Kulle. That dude knew some stuff, and I'm still saddened by his death. One Nephalem defeated mega-Diablo and he was prepared to make an entire planet full of them.
id seek cain and reminisce about when this game title was a good game
Adria so I could know where to find her as the last boss in the expansion!
Leah, i think she is hot and I want to show her my echoing fury
scoundrel. he's mildly interesting.
definently not a fallen maniac, but either the female dh or a barbarian
Diablo, so I could bring him/her/it to a speech therapist and get him/her/it to stop saying "TErrrr ORR"
Tyrael for sure, oh the stories he could tell.
Cydea - seriously, with all her taunting, don't you just want to really show her who's the boss?
Logged in just to say this:

Karyna from the Caverns of Araneae! Had the hots for her since May 2012... I'll bounce on them gazongas like Rock Balboa on speed.
Necromancer, so i could ask what happened to his greatness.
06/20/2013 01:47 PMPosted by Ignus
Kulle. That dude knew some stuff, and I'm still saddened by his death. One Nephalem defeated mega-Diablo and he was prepared to make an entire planet full of them.
He's truly an interesting individual, and the misunderstood "hero" of his own tale, I think.

What would you ask Zoltan Kulle if you had the chance?
06/20/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Rampage
Karyna -- built like a german brickhouse

Man I was totally hoping nobody said her. She's definitely a contender for the Diablo wet T-shirt contest! And, being that we save her life from the spiders, I'm thinking that gives us a pretty good shot.