Are there environmental bonuses in the chapel

Brawling
When I trap opponents in certain places, they seem to die quicker.

Does anyone know if we get bonuses, like increased cc, when we trap them in certain places or pin them up against walls?
you get unlimited potions. =X
Regardless of your question, your title gives me an idea that we may consider to have random shrines located at different corners of the chapel. Once we kill a player, one randomly located shrine will become available with random bonuses. They cannot be activated without killing players, and the number of shrines activated equals the number of kills. Certainly there is a very short time duration for the bonuses from the shrines.
06/25/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Avogato
random shrines located at different corners of the chapel.

PvP specific bonuses would be cool, for example, DoT immunity for 15-35 seconds.

06/25/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Avogato
Regardless of your question

I was asking if you can get more damage for trapping someone in specific places before you attack.

PvP specific bonuses would be cool, for example, DoT immunity for 15-35 seconds.

I was asking if you can get more damage for trapping someone in specific places before you attack.

Well, to address your question seriously, I think there is a damage bonus when they are pinned up against the wall (I was pinned up by one monk and he did a lot more damage than he usually did).

I would love to see that DoT immunity as well; however, it is still useless against monk with 300k dps. For the burst damage, DR shrine should be considered.

I would love to see not just the Frenzy Shrine, but the shrine that actually increases the chance to land a critical hit.
06/25/2013 05:44 PMPosted by Avogato
I think there is a damage bonus when they are pinned up against the wall

Thanks, I am glad to see someone else noticed it.

I suspect it is like a deep freeze bonus, you get a +% chance to crit based on what is near your opponent when you attack them. For example, +5% extra chance to crit for each object surrounding them. To be more specific, +10% extra chance to crit for trapping your opponent behind the altar in the chapel before you cast meteor.

06/25/2013 05:47 PMPosted by Avogato
DR shrine should be considered.

+1

06/25/2013 05:47 PMPosted by Avogato
shrine that actually increases the chance to land a critical hit.

+1

What do you think of e-pack ability shrines for PvP? if you activate it, you have 3 arcane sentries available that you can place within the chapel for a limited time.
06/25/2013 07:01 PMPosted by Weasel765
I think there is a damage bonus when they are pinned up against the wall

Thanks, I am glad to see someone else noticed it.

I suspect it is like a deep freeze bonus, you get a +% chance to crit based on what is near your opponent when you attack them. For example, +5% extra chance to crit for each object surrounding them. To be more specific, +10% extra chance to crit for trapping your opponent behind the altar in the chapel before you cast meteor.

DR shrine should be considered.

+1

shrine that actually increases the chance to land a critical hit.

+1

What do you think of e-pack ability shrines for PvP? if you activate it, you have 3 arcane sentries available that you can place within the chapel for a limited time.

Well, it can make brawling more entertaining. It makes people more willing to get gears with chance to freeze, chance to stun, chance to slow etc.