Help with gear upgrades please!

Witch Doctor
K first off I know im missing my OH (currently trying to sell it, its godly). Why am i selling it? I could use the money to upgrade some gear pieces to overall boost my stats, but I am stuck...e.g. should I go for armor or %life on my chest piece upgrade. I can do MP10 decently but hit some rough spots sometimes. Any suggestions? I guess I should note that I have around 74k hp and ~720 AR with my OH equipped and only ~3300armor.
Since you have 1500+ vit i would say go %life. Would give more bang for the buck.

However your life @ 70k+ is already a healthy pool so your not lacking for life.

Honestly i would load your profile into d3up and simulate any gear purchases and see what gives you the largest eHP boost. As a general guide, your chest, pants and shoulders are eHP pieces so try and get the most ammount of eHP you can get on there.

1 thing you are missing is some PUR. (pickup radius) WD's really require some pickup so our damage buffs work correctly. (yes i know i am a huge fan of pickup!) a Toad would give you 20 yards, but the more the merrier i say.

my 2 cents anyway. hope that gives you a upgrade path :)
Ya I have the PUR. My Thing of the deep is currently on the AH. Trying to sell it for some money to get the upgrades with lol. I thank you for your input!
in my opinion %life gearing is something you have to plan carefuly from the very first piece. i managed to accumulate 104% +life therefore making all my gear practicaly have double vit roll. having just few pieces with% life is not an efficient way to up EHP. youd be better with armor or alres for that slot instead
You have a nice health pool but I think your mitigation is a little low. +400 AR and 3k armor isn't enough with only 3% life steal. Life % on your gear will definitely help, but you can already get that by changing the gem in your helm. Another 100 AR and 500 armor would help a lot.

I'd start by buying similar pants but with +300 armor, and crafting some bracers with cc and AR.
Sorry to get OT Noper, but I was wondering why you went with the ruby instead of a crit gem in your weapon. I have one of those for an exp helm, but never thought to put it in a weapon. I'm thinking since I have a black dmg weapon and a few +dmg bonus items I should do like you. Thoughts?
I went with ruby in my wep because we are really reliant on weapon damage. When I first switched to a ruby from emerald I lost some page DPS but my damage in general was much much higher.
You have a nice health pool but I think your mitigation is a little low. +400 AR and 3k armor isn't enough with only 3% life steal. Life % on your gear will definitely help, but you can already get that by changing the gem in your helm. Another 100 AR and 500 armor would help a lot.

I'd start by buying similar pants but with +300 armor, and crafting some bracers with cc and AR.

How much AR in total should I look for? I currently have 710 as my lowest resist.
BUMP