It's time...

Wizard
have you received any offer?
^ yeap .. a couple of offers that met my asking price but dealing through PP is a big nono :\
07/08/2013 05:04 PMPosted by XFactor
^ yeap .. a couple of offers that met my asking price but dealing through PP is a big nono :\

If anything exceeds $250, you can go by listing a couple of easy-to-search crap items for $X each on the RMAH (knowing no one in their right mind will spend a ton of money on them), then after your buyer BINs those crap items, you can trade over the item in question.

Of course, the buyer will end up paying more because of tax and you'll take a cut because of the transfer fees, but at least it's not against the ToS unlike trading directly through PayPal.

Sure, they can suspect you of scamming them, but it's the same deal as you being paranoid of someone else scamming you with chargebacks via PayPal. It'll fall on an honor system no matter what.
Are you selling your Pox? We can deal in SG way, no PP etc etc I will add you ingame to discuss. Or we can talk in Asian team channel :)
Platinum was asian?
07/08/2013 08:31 PMPosted by yodatoy
Platinum was asian?

That's what she said.

Also nvm me, I cant use the super Pox coz I cant make up the Vit loss lol. Glws !
^ Sounds like some1 is buying stuff again. <3
@Jae: Yeah the ironwilly's way, then again 15% cut is pretty huge. I would rather give that discount to genuine buyer.

@Platinum: My list was full, do pardon me. You're from SG too? Singaporean will get special discount for full set purchase ;)
*Weekend bump*

Updated 1st post with link and stats for easy reference :)