Wont buy Expansion without self mode

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 13 Next
07/03/2013 06:46 AMPosted by KradisZ
in a game like d3, where the AH dominates, i dont get motivated.

that's like saying "people who know how to waste/spend $$ dominate" i dont get motivated, that's pretty much, don't play any MMO game or any game that involves a high number of players that can infleunce one another via trade or some form of medium to exchange game items that help your character in such ways.

corrected
07/03/2013 07:16 AMPosted by Overseer
corrected

not really people who know wtf they're doing don't need to waste or spend real $.

this is probably the most accurate.

LOL.

Self mode = self importance = selfish.

QFT

/
/thread

you're basically threatening blizzard you won't buy expansion unless they glorify your self-found efforts, which in turn can be easily meander in definition between "oh i found it all by myself" or "i traded it with another player by myself" or "oh someone just dropped it on the floor i found it by myself when they left the instance", who the hell cares it's so deplorable that one cannot restrain themselves that they need a separate mode to defer them from being indicted for using the ah or some other form of trade.

you might as well ask for the game to be split in half with half its skills in one mode and half the classes in the other mode and half the items drop and half the other items drop in the other mode. let's rally for a game without all it's provided current features!

let's impose more restrictions! on what little character choice you already have, let's restrict the only thing left too, items!
07/01/2013 08:17 AMPosted by Overseer
Does a sf mode harm u in any way? I dont understand such opinions.

Yes, yes it does.

for every nanosecond, that a programmer is working on "stupid idea#23432", they AREN'T working on "Making the game better"
07/03/2013 09:23 AMPosted by Nalianna
Does a sf mode harm u in any way? I dont understand such opinions.

Yes, yes it does.

for every nanosecond, that a programmer is working on "stupid idea#23432", they AREN'T working on "Making the game better"

they need a community pressure in order to work on anything...
07/03/2013 09:30 AMPosted by Overseer

Yes, yes it does.

In your dreams. If you think the whiner an haters in this forum even get a second thought from the developers you are delusional. A sf mode would only burden down the development, for what a mode that the sf people could do without any changes. It is stupid, just don't use the ah, don't trade or pick anything up an you have self found. If your worried about bumping into a sf leper then play solo.

In your dreams. If you think the whiner an haters in this forum even get a second thought from the developers you are delusional. A sf mode would only burden down the development, for what a mode that the sf people could do without any changes. It is stupid, just don't use the ah, don't trade or pick anything up an you have self found. If your worried about bumping into a sf leper then play solo.

u didn't read the tread, nor understood anything about the problems
i wont buy expansion because blizzard is off my life forever, will only play its games through torrent.

also because there is that, and also because im not a masochist when it comes to games.
itemization 2 new characters and 1 act take my money and lets start again like its lord of destruction all the haters will be in line day 1 and blizzard knows this stop lieing.
... -__- Blizzard has more important things to worry about than an SF mode
Actually I will buy the expansion even if they don't have a SF mode; I'll just keep playing solo.

I like this game and welcome any new expansion or ideas. I would certainly welcome a Self-found mode as long as it eliminated any way that someone could abuse it.

Playing solo doesn't add to the group play that was intended by Blizzard, so I hope they are looking at the SF issue seriously.
But thats the game. The game was built around an AH.
You guys forget that D2 had issues to. Finding good drops was hard and everyone was hacking and duping gear and selling it on ebay.

What you want is a new D3 game without AH. I would welcome that option.
Yes off mode would be nice and SF too but there is no way I will start a new toon so I can say SF.

This game is made to be played by farming, trading, and by using the AH and the RMAH, the issue that I have is the quality of drops are poor, all I want is to change the way the affixes are calculated for the better.

I have put a lot of hours in this game and I still enjoy playing, but the reward from drops is disappointing. So for me the most important issue for Bliz to fix is how Bliz will calculate the affixes for items.

If they do this for the better I will buy the expansion in a heartbeat.
Hello Blizzard, me and thousands of other people wont buy the exansion, if there is no self-found mode.

The reason: Every item is worth NOTHING. Everyone can get a perfect char for 50 Euros RMAH or Bot farming Gold. There is no WOW effect, when i see a character with a good item, because he 99,9% just bought it.

Just a hint in the character menu, that a player is self found, would be enough. I would say "WOW", when i see a self found player with perfect items. Also i get more recognation by myself when i get some good item.

Just do this, it will harm nobody.

But it wouldn't be possible to get amazing gear without at least trading. It's easy to tell now who is self found and who isn't.
07/03/2013 12:40 PMPosted by Zaxxon23
This game is made to be played by farming, trading, and by using the AH and the RMAH

Which is perfectly fine given the context of the series.

the issue that I have is the quality of drops are poor

And...there's the issue. This design team doesn't understand how to do proper Diablo itemization.

Actually they understand it perfectly, and you just don't realize that that is exactly why you dislike it.
07/01/2013 06:11 AMPosted by Overseer
Hello Blizzard, me and thousands of other people wont buy the exansion, if there is no self-found mode.

Good. You won't be missed.
How many posters here where around when the first diablo game was released?....Auction house and online trading was a by affect of the original game that was purely a player with/vs player game you have to port your toon to your friends house to trade with them.Self found "mode" is a personal decision the player makes. Diablo has evolved to to an online game that is different from the original game with an option to trade/buy items that others have found.To make a rash decision and not buy the expansion for this reason is immature at best for the reason of not having the original game at heart.I will tell you right now to get to level 99 on the original game is WAY longer the it takes you now and in that fact you are losing the point of the grind.I agree that a self found game is fun but that is a personal decision YOU make Getting a hero cookie for that is just..........Nuf said...
07/01/2013 06:11 AMPosted by Overseer

LOL

Whats the point of selffound mode anyways, you want competition? While stuff you find is 100% based on LUCK? Play self found if you want but dont act like its superior to other play styles. Retarded ppl around the forums here its hilarious, i really hope d3 devs start to ignore the entire forum (even if alot good suggestions are around, many are so god damn retarded) and improve the game based on D2, other succesfull arpgs and own creativity.
If they read this forums and see like 20-30 topics on top about selffound made by retards they hopefully dont get trapped, cause really nobody gives a !@#$ about selffound mode. Implement a SF-mode in d3 and it will just stay the same dead desaster.

you're basically threatening blizzard you won't buy expansion unless they glorify your self-found efforts, which in turn can be easily meander in definition between "oh i found it all by myself" or "i traded it with another player by myself" or "oh someone just dropped it on the floor i found it by myself when they left the instance", who the hell cares it's so deplorable that one cannot restrain themselves that they need a separate mode to defer them from being indicted for using the ah or some other form of trade.

i think the problem is more like this:

lol, he used rmah.
rofl, he didn't find it himself, he only bought gold and then buy that via AH.
lmao, the mob dropped it but that wasn't the one you were keeping, you just sold the old one for real money and then bought another one when the price went down a bit.
this game reeks with real money.