Rate the monk above you, V-I Do Infact Lift

Monk
Prev 1 2 3 25 Next
@Manunited

Nice monk man super similar to my own. Id maybe look at changing the witching hour out for inna's Favor. Otherwise nice work. 9/10
ManUnited,
Why do you alternate Ruby and Emerald?
luucious, your setup is very interesting. 500ish res with 6100 armor. I like it. One of the main things i noticed was that you could have AR/arcane res on your shoulders. maybe craft some of those! I like your spec too, tanky stun spam haha

my profile shows ef/rare but i have a 6/25/3/os wkl that i like to use too.
Thx Nicolea, been debating if i should go dw, but i like the play style of the SnB. I enjoy playing with EP. I kill elites pretty fast that way. I have been unlucky in crafting better shoulders and or gloves. Looking for a good mempo CC 6% they are so expensive.
Yeah... they really are not cheap. But 29-31% life compared to 48 vit... you would see a big increase in health there.
@Nicolea

8.9/10. Good gear. balanced.
bumping myself
@Dark, everything pretty good except your health - you need more of it. 7/10 (get 20K more health and it'll be a 9/10)

Spear-chucker
@Darkdude

Nice gear, but OwE is kinda wasted as you got 3 different resists. Also, 33k HP and single LS is way too glassy. 8/10

(By the way guys, my skills are not what I use generally, so please comment on that, I generally use a bell spam build, hence the stat-stick EF and high dmg spear.)
ManUnited,
Why do you alternate Ruby and Emerald?

coz bell>bell>bell!

@mTeasdale

Nice balance monk. You have potential to get rid of OWE. (8/10)
8/10 nice setup, I would say replace one of those sword for an EF.
Zetton,

Very nice Hellfire and Andariel's. Double life steal, almost 300k dmg, fast ias and good AR must make mp10 a cakewalk for you. 10/10
@Segomo

I feel that your monk is well balance and tight on upgrades, however
there are some room for dex upgrades for the right hand and pants.

8/10
@UH

I like the mods on your Shen build especially the Andy's. Get that life pool up! 250k is just around the corner.

9.3/10

Cheers,
CC-
Man, I gotta rate the captain? With the best shenlongs set? Like ever?

10/10

For next person, be easy on my HC lady :)

ps, rate tribell as she is still alive, lol!
@Bujitsa

Sorry for your loss. HC is something serious. Tribell is strong and the only thing i can add is maybe to upgrade to +armor on some of your inna's and more life regen or life on hit.

8/10
@ CBOW

8/10
Well balanced, Good vit, would like to see higher aps. Aps are at 2.17/2.17
ManU I want your amulet. Give it to me!

I've seen a lot of monks now using the tal rasha chest. Why is that? Because of the IAS?
@CC

thx man, shenlong rox

@hal8999

awesome nats

9.5/10
@UtopianHero

Nice Shenlong Monk, but try to increase your hp. (8.2/10)