CoB End-game Progression Guide

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 6 7 8 19 Next
07/20/2013 12:36 AMPosted by Shmooberry
wow, I'm just about to the point where i almost dont even want to type all this out again, my post deleted itself during my edit phase twice now, each write out took me about 2 hours, so frusterating

Sorry to hear that. I think it's the website kicking us out due to inactivity, while we have the "keep us logged in" checked.

What I do is I copy (Ctrl + C) the whole chunk of text (including bold, underline, quotes), and then I click on the Submit button. If the website pulls the stunt on me, I just need to (Ctrl + V) to paste the whole chunk of text, and then submit again.

If you took 2 hours to write it, you must have put a lot of thought into it. Looking forward to read it!
damn murphy struck again, hit submit that time not sure what happened
What I do is I copy (Ctrl + C) the whole chunk of text (including bold, underline, quotes), and then I click on the Submit button.

Wish i had thought of that
Ok, honestly its almost comical at this point but to business, Unfortunately I'm not Sheldon and Im sure this post has suffered in clarity and fullness due to having to retype it so many times now and my brain leaving important bits and pieces out but ill do my best with my limited capacity to retain as much as i can of my original post as i can

Paul, thank you for this extremely well thought out guide, i appreciate the time you've taken to lay it out for us, it took me a while to track it down but I'm really glad i did.

Appreciation towards everyone who's contributed to this as well, makes me not lose faith in our community which i have to say on the whole, far out stripes a lot of games around today, but thats for a different time.

Want to point out i run a 1h mojo setup with a skill build primarily for group farming, de's, exp and loot runs, as well as the good ol' fashioned diablo hack n slash solo play we all love, so for someone using a skorn who runs ubers, this probably wont be viable for you, most likely not but maybe i just haven't tested it out for that.

On to the potatoes

I think I've found a gear build that moves away from the 4 set zuni bonus, allows you to attain higher damage potential while still being able to sustain your mana, if not even more efficiently then with the traditional build not to mention much cheaper. my current gear set up has cost me 1.3B while to some may be alot to others probably not so much at all, to reach the level im at i feel it was a relatively cheap way to build my mp10 solo or group viable wd thanks largely in part to my pair of ice climbers i found selling for the price of a small country, but that's besides the point.

here's the meat.

I use a 3 zuni set with 11-bats visage and a 7-bats soj, together they give me -18 to bats, i run 71 MR at 1.5 aps i can channel in town for 2 minutes 55 seconds

previously i was using crit mempo and full zuni set at 91 MR 1.5 aps and still using the soj i was able to channel only for 1.5 minutes, so thats almost half as long

By changing out to the visage and dropping the pox ring for a rare ring i gave myself 50k damage while being able to maintain my AR by switching it over to boots and kept my hp the same by adding it to my bracers, and doubled my channel times. Great thing is i still have relatively cheap and easy items to upgrade, working on getting rid of my weapon but it was a self found drop that was a vast improvement over what i had, although like Paul said, its gimping me in a way because Im relying on the vitality from it to bolster my already slightly low health pool, although i do well with staying alive i would feel comfortable with more.

reason for wanting to change out my pox ring? well for my rare ring it cost me 75m, comparative pox ring price? over 1b for half the damage and 2k less life. I feel using the pox severally limits what your capable of in dps from a ring which is what that slot is for, damage, and even when i used the zuni helm i got the same set up, but with more health from helm, a bit of extra mana but still no regen or -bats with crit AND AR that the visage gives you.

Now the reason for my post is, i need some help advancing from this point, what i need help with is something a lot of you are probably thinking already.

lets just say that IF i were to use my pox ring to complete my set bonus, well what happens then is i don't go oom while channeling, in fact, i can regen mana while channeling COB.

so your thinking, OK that just tells me you should use it, as not going oom equals to more actual damage, well up untill i hit the point where i was ready to move beyond 2.0aps i would disagree, since i already dont go oom for so long, and when actually in the field i never go oom due to GI SW, there was no need for more regen, keeping in mind I'm always in high mob density areas not running ubers

this is why i need some advice though, is because my brain isn't mathematically programmed, I'm more of a logical thinker, and I'm not afraid to admit it, I have read your post on the correlation between APS and COB dmg output, only problem is i don't understand it.

From what i understand you were showing that COB doesn't receive damage increase from IAS? so then to me there wouldn't be a point moving beyond where i am in APS and using a full set is a hindrance, or was that just showing that because according to what we've known previously with the build is that because you cant sustain cob with that high of an APS your lowering your damage output due to mana mismanagement?

Another question, the generally accepted AR to achieve is 800 unbuffed but to me, with how we know DR's work, is too much simply because we know past that we get minimal returns, say for example when i run with 680 AR my first drop of soul harvest full stack of five gets me to 720, then i hit a full stack of my GF passive and it pushes me up to 830, past what we recommend having for AR due to AR. Then we get into SW, which automatically puts you at 999 AR, with GI passive i can pretty much have that active at all times, keeping my AR at 999 for my engagements, so taking this into consideration, do we still need to go for 800 AR or, and i think this is the case, should we focus on another stat instead, say vit or armor?

for the record i do agree with having the 4k armor due to most your encounters while farming will be with the majority of your inc dmg being physical not elemental which your armor negates if im not mistaken, if so please correct me.

Trying to remember what im forgetting because i know there was more, but that's the beauty of this place, i can always come back and post again.

Thanks again Paul for this guide, and all contributors i welcome all input on this topic, and i just wish i had the ability to post up some video logs to prove what I'm stating here, but I'd be more then happy to show in game anytime I'm online Shmooberry#1891

Oh yes, wanted to add, most people when they think of our passive Blood Rites they say hey, mana regen, i say oooh nice, MR AND 2% of your max health every SECOND, on top of our life steal i think this is an undervalued aspect of our passive as it just adds to our life steal, which as we know when compared to skorn is lacking, and yes while i know using it in correlation with a high LS skorn is just even better, people are too quick to write off 1h COB build being capped at 3% LS without considering this passive, which imo for a 1h regardless of your MR should use for the health regen benefit.
Haha man thanks Paul, really wish i had refreshed the page and saw your comment before the last time i tried submitting this, and sorry slightly long post but had alot i wanted to put out there, let me know what you think, even if its that im way off base i'd like to know so i dont build myself into a rut as i am still learning this class
ok something i forgot to add, about the AR buisness, i currently do run at 800 AR and when my buffs are up, which is just about 95% of the time, not counting perma SW, I hit above the 1k mark, so wouldn't it be worthwhile to drop some AR and pick up either vit armor or another desired stat?

07/20/2013 02:08 AMPosted by Shmooberry
then i hit a full stack of my GF passive and it pushes me up to 830, past what we recommend having for AR due to AR
meant to say past what we recommend for AR due to DR, being diminishing returns for anyone who was wondering
07/19/2013 11:39 AMPosted by PaulNg
P.s. Only tried Ubers lvl 8.....´was doable. Will my current char be able to kill ubers on mp10?

You only need 180k DPS or so to solo ubers. Your gear, however, has too much attack speed. You will need both BR and SA passive to sustain your mana requirements. That means, you can only choose between SV and JF passive to deal with SK/MD pair or SB reflect.

I will suggest you use Horrify:FA and SV passive. Go through Topic (5) for the part about Uber solo.
Tweak your build a bit, follow the video guide, and I'm sure you can clear all the current MP10 content. If you need to, just put on your Blackthorne's pants for the extra eHP/mitigation. Get familiar with their animation and "what happens next". Then the battles will be much easier.

With the SOJ I didn't need SA passive so went with BR, SV and JF.

First fight was SK&MD. Got killed two times....but after getting into a rythm timing SW & FA it wasn't too hard...and after SK went Down it was very easy.

Second was Ghom&Rakna.....very easy fight.

Last was ZK&SB. I was a bit nervous for that fight but with the garg (AND your guide of course) it was pretty straight forward and I wasn't close to die at all.

BTW.....don't know if you have mentioned it but when SB grabs you, you can use SW to avoid damage at all (instead of horrify). Activate it just before he smashes you to the ground, run behind him and start channel away.

Fights got a LOT easier with your guide and videos...thanks a lot!

Karlstegger
Want to point out i run a 1h mojo setup with a skill build primarily for group farming, de's, exp and loot runs, as well as the good ol' fashioned diablo hack n slash solo play we all love, so for someone using a skorn who runs ubers, this probably wont be viable for you,

Your current build works fine for Skorn players as well. In regards to Ubers, both the 1H and 2H path need to tweak your current build, as GI/GF is rather useless in Uber fights.

I think I've found a gear build that moves away from the 4 set zuni bonus, allows you to attain higher damage potential while still being able to sustain your mana, if not even more efficiently then with the traditional build not to mention much cheaper

It's a messy jungle out there. For the initial gearing, there are so many paths and all seem to work, at a steep discount. However, only a few paths can actually reach the final objective, and that's why you want to plan your gear upgrades carefully from the beginning. It's very costly to re-gear or keep paying Blizz commissions when upgrading.

Your logic is the cost-effectiveness of gear, which is relevant and good, only if you can clear all MP10 content with that gear configuration, and if you stop looking for upgrades thereafter (because you'd have geared yourself into a corner without room for further upgrades unless your swap out several inter-connected pieces).

I need you to understand that gearing for 1H path and 2H path is different. Eliminating the common factors, 1H path looks for "+average damage", while 2H path looks for "+%IAS". There is tremendous gear-build synergy when you have the 4-pc Zuni set, you will reach that point of gearing path convergence when you upgrade a few more pieces of your gear. The most urgent upgrade you need right now is 10k life, without this life buffer, you will get 1-shot by many things throughout the 4 Acts and Ubers.

Here are my suggestions:
1) If you choose Zuni ring - you can choose Tal's helm (get AR and %Life, extra 100 Intel)
2) If you choose Zuni helm - you can take out the SoJ and use another full DPS ring. The Zuni helm provides Max mana, but no Mana regen, and your AR will lower. The SoJ is really and end-game upgrade where you have no other stat to upgrade and want to stack %IAS (trifecta and quadfecta gear) - the SoJ will support the mana requirements while delivering higher damage output to elites (where it matters most).
3) If you upgrade your SoS mojo - you can get 150 Vit there, or you can get the additional Max mana stat and prepare for future IAS gear.
4) If you change to Blackthorne's pants - you can get near 300 Vit and 12% Life there.
5) It is better to gear-build for "sustainable" mana than for "conditional" mana that depends on the situation.

Overall, if you choose the 1H path with lower lifesteal, you need to have higher mitigation - definitely not a cheap path to gear. I get the impressive you're always looking out for cost-effective deals. Frankly, with 1.3B, if you chose and geared for the Skorn path, you'd be tanking everything in the game and cleared all of MP10 solo, including Ubers.

Oh yes, wanted to add, most people when they think of our passive Blood Rites they say hey, mana regen, i say oooh nice, MR AND 2% of your max health every SECOND, on top of our life steal i think this is an undervalued aspect of our passive

Value comes from the perspective of the user. A 100k DPS WD shooting Poison Darts may find the life regen helping a lot with survival. For CoB players dishing out millions in DPS, lifesteal is all we need. After gearing to the converging bottleneck, BR passive is just a mana tool that scales with high APS. For the 1H path, you're right to say the life regen helps in dealing against Reflect Damage packs, although the top-geared players will argue that higher mitigation is even better (I vaguely remember the number to be around 94% mitigation for 3% LS, against reflect damage).

while farming will be with the majority of your inc dmg being physical not elemental which your armor negates if im not mistaken, if so please correct me.

In-coming damage is mitigated from both your Armor and relevant Resistance. Other types of mitigation can help if applicable (% reduction from elites, % reduction from melee, JF passive). There's another on-going thread about eHP and mitigation, for which I gave the analogy of 2 or more interacting curves that pin-point our total mitigation and determines how much damage we receive. While in-game, this calculation is on-going real-time.

Now for the confusing part about APS breakpoints. Clear your mind before reading on.

For CoB damage output, we have brackets or zones of attack speed. For example 1.30435 to 1.36363 APS. This is what we call an APS bracket or zone. If your sheet APS is 1.31 or 1.32 or 1.33..... or 1.36, you belong to this category of damage frequency (and hence damage output). Logically, the sheet DPS for 1.36 will be higher than the sheet DPS for 1.31. However, when you channel CoB, your damage output is exactly the same, because you are hitting at the same frequency, and consuming the same rate of mana.

The lower end of the zone is what we call an APS Breakpoint - 1.31 in this example. This is our "target" when planning for gear purchases. Why spend more on gear, when we can reach the same APS zone using cheaper gear? It is no longer an issue of 9% IAS cost more than 8% IAS, but rather how many pieces of IAS do we need to get to our target APS zone, and which is the cheapest way to attain it?

Next, you need to know about base weapon APS multipliers, please read Topic (4).

Then you need to know about snap shot mechanics, and how buffs affect us, and how monster debuffs affect us. Topic (2).

07/20/2013 02:17 AMPosted by Shmooberry
so wouldn't it be worthwhile to drop some AR and pick up either vit armor or another desired stat?

The desired stats for you, is to test and tank
1) Belial poison explosions - this represents rapid in-coming spike damage, and measures how frequently you get critical ticks to sustain life. Use this test to gauge whether you need to move when you see multiple molten explosions or multiple arcane beams coming.
2) Siegebreaker - this shows your mitigation and lifesteal, a good gauge against reflect damage
3) Azmodan - stacked pools represent the stacked ground effects. You can stand at different locations to tank different numbers of pool stacks (usually 2-4 stacks, depending on where you stand). This limit will show clearly how many you can tank, beyond which you will need to break channel and reposition.

Until next time, good luck!
07/20/2013 04:36 AMPosted by Karlstegger
BTW.....don't know if you have mentioned it but when SB grabs you, you can use SW to avoid damage at all (instead of horrify). Activate it just before he smashes you to the ground, run behind him and start channel away.

Hey, hey, congrats on punishing the Ubers solo!

Well, SW is my mana battery, so I use FA as a habit for counter-attack. Also if ZK was alive, FA helps to tank his tornado and falling rocks while SW can be terminated due to external damage. If ZK was alive, I use SW + Hex to chase him down.

So yes, with ZK out of the way, you have even more tools available to deal with SB, very easy for Skorn users.

Edit: woot!! With your SoJ, you're >300k DPS against elites?
07/20/2013 05:57 AMPosted by PaulNg

Hey, hey, congrats on punishing the Ubers solo!

Well, SW is my mana battery, so I use FA as a habit for counter-attack. Also if ZK was alive, FA helps to tank his tornado and falling rocks while SW can be terminated due to external damage. If ZK was alive, I use SW + Hex to chase him down.

So yes, with ZK out of the way, you have even more tools available to deal with SB, very easy for Skorn users.

Edit: woot!! With your SoJ, you're >300k DPS against elites?

Thanks....and yes I reached the 300k against elites:) That SOJ won't come off my finger again I think:) With high DPS (where you can afford the decrease against trash mobs) it is a true gem.

And of course the SW was when ZK was out of the way.......
Nice, thanks paul appreciate that clarification, i understand how the breakpoints work now.

with that being said though, i dont agree with your gear upgrade suggestions for what im trying to do with this build, which is to have maximum aps possible while still being able to maintain sustainable mana, which i can because with 1.20 aps i can still generate mana while casting, i would like to see if i can take it further just didnt test beyond that point.

for example the blackthorns you suggested would yes give me an increase of 3k health, but at the cost of 200m at least not to mention loosing 4k damage if i slot pants with vit gems which i did, if i went int gems 8k damage over the blackthorns but at the cost of more health lost, as well as 62AR

Not only that but, my rare crafted pants give me 60 AR armor 220 vit 160 int and two sockets, a roll you cant get with blackthorns, and to top it off, they only cost me 40m in crafting costs, and i still have the potential to roll higher stats on them, yes i do look for the cost effective gearing path, but more importantly im looking for the more optimal gearing path.

by staying with my rare pants, it lets me drop the AR from my boots and move into a nice pair without AR that give me a boost of 4.2k health and 2.5k damage for the cost that the blackthornes would cost me, a much better upgrade path.

If i take away the soj and visage for your suggestions ive taken away my ability to generate mana while casting COB, im not willing to do that.

if i use BR i can remove the soj and still maintain my mana sustainability, slightly less but still very manageable, i might be willing to do that if it didnt cost me roughly 50k dmg to elites, not to mention with soj and visage and current aps of 1.5 i can drop BR and use JV for less dmg received until i can upgrade some more pieces and move to the point where im dealing so much damage it'll override that, i don't need it but i wont turn it down either.

As well

our logic is the cost-effectiveness of gear, which is relevant and good, only if you can clear all MP10 content with that gear configuration, and if you stop looking for upgrades thereafter (because you'd have geared yourself into a corner without room for further upgrades unless your swap out several inter-connected pieces).

i can, and do clear mp10 i just don't run ubers because running ubers most people do for the hellfire pattern, to me its not something i need so i don't do it, i have more fun doing other things, doesn't mean I CANT do ubers, i just choose not to.

another thing too is yes, i know i still have a lot of upgrades to deal with, I'm just being patient and taking my time doing it, because to me the journey is more fun then the end result, but what i meant by my post isnt what i should upgrade where, i got that covered, even if i make mistakes along the way im fine with that lol, ive made alot already and wasted alot of gold but i had fun doing it so not an issue

But what i meant to gain an understanding of is whether or not pushing my aps further would have an effect to my actual damage, not just sheet damage, as long as i could still maintain my mana, which now thanks to you i understand the breakpoints and once i get my other pieces where i want them ill start to work towards new breakpoints

what i meant by the armor value was yes i know AR negates incomming physical damage too, but what i was under the impression of was that armor negates the PHYS dmg more then AR does, but im not sure of that

You asked me to read topic four and two, i have, and have done it many times before, ive read this guide page 1 to 7 many times daily, i just don't always understand everything and need clarification in some areas, which thankfully you've done for me, but i do understand that we have different gearing paths, i always have, i think i stated that in the beginning of my original post, or intended to but after retyping so many times got lost in translation lol.

07/20/2013 05:50 AMPosted by PaulNg
It is better to gear-build for "sustainable" mana than for "conditional" mana that depends on the situation.

not sure why you pointed this out to me, seeing as how generating mana while you cast COB is as sustainable as you can get, something i understand very well.

something else i should point out, yes ive dumped over a billion developing my WD, but that doesnt mean thats what ive spent on my current gear im wearing, ive pointed out i've made alot of mistakes, or realized a different path would be more optimal and so on, im ok with that.

think ill end this one at this point by saying my intentions aren't confrontational so i hope im not comming across that way, i appreciate all input, positive or negative for that matter and respect everyones standpoints, im not suggesting what im doing to anyone else, just looking for clarification on a few things to help me make the most out of a build i wanted to try.
07/20/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Shmooberry
which i can because with 1.20 aps i can still generate mana while casting, i would like to see if i can take it further just didnt test beyond that point.

that should be 2.0 brain pattern to finger function fail
with that being said though, i dont agree with your gear upgrade suggestions for what im trying to do with this build, which is to have maximum aps possible while still being able to maintain sustainable mana,

The way to push for APS is to have the Zuni 4 pieces, and VoG with mana regen and -FB casting cost. Your Zuni mojo should have both max mana and mana regen. With those gear on, you use SW:HG and 1 mana passive, and you can support up to 7 pieces of IAS gears - punching through the 1.88 APS breakpoint.

If you have fewer than those mana stats in your toolkit, you can only support fewer pieces of IAS gear.

A note of caution: having 7 pieces of IAS gears may take away a lot of your defensive capabilities. They may also be cost-prohibitive.

what i meant by the armor value was yes i know AR negates incomming physical damage too, but what i was under the impression of was that armor negates the PHYS dmg more then AR does, but im not sure of that

As far as I know, Armor negates all types of damage equally, it does not get defensive bonus against physical type, neither does it get a penalty against elemental types. If you plot out Armor vs Mitigation on a chart, the curve will look like a car accelerating to top speed. It rises quickly and then flattens out at the higher end, for each additional unit of Armor added. The same goes for AR. % reduction from elites/melee/range is a constant flat line on the chart.

What happens in-game real-time is reading off your buffed Armor, AR, % reduction properties, and collating all the mitigation values. For example, if you "mouse" over your buffed Armor and it says 69% reduction, you "mouse" over your buffed AR and it says 71% reduction, you use JF passive at 15% reduction, and you have 7% reduction from elites.

Take that into real-time battle against an elite, and your total mitigation is [1 - (0.31 x 0.29 x 0.85 x 0.93)] = 0.9289 or 92.89%

In that same example, if you have 4% melee reduction, and the elite also happens to do melee damage,
Your mitigation becomes [1 - (0.31 x 0.29 x 0.85 x 0.93 x 0.96)] = 0.9318 or 93.18%

Now, let's say you are wondering if you should buy an item with 4% melee damage reduction or +200 Armor (the price difference will be huge, possibly 300M). At the higher end of the buffed Armor spectrum (7000 Armor), adding 400 Armor is about 1% mitigation. We put this into the formula, and we remove the 4% melee reduction:
Your mitigation becomes [1 - (0.30 x 0.29 x 0.85 x 0.93)] = 0.9312 or 93.12%

What this simulation means, is that when your buffed Armor/AR in-game crosses 7000 Armor and about 700++ AR, 4% melee reduction is better than +200 Armor (against melee attacks only).

We note that % elite reduction is far more stable that % melee reduction. I just want to show budget players that there may be cheaper alternatives to gear for the same purpose, since most of the hard hitting spike damage belongs to "melee" category.

For 1Handers, the popular 8000 Armor / 800 AR is probably about the right balance against the Siegebreaker:
Approx mitigation = [1 - (0.274 x 0.274 x 0.85 x 0.93)] = 0.9407 or 94.07%
Ok that makes sense on the armor values, thanks again,

i may have been a bit fast to put off your blackthornes pants suggestion, i had an old pair in my stash and ive been playing around with it, just trying to see if i like bringing my AR and damage down as much as i do with them on, but im doing more tests before completely writing it off
@PaulNG, are you looking for profiles with gear? E.g. http://d3up.com/b/888244#gear (saved on d3up.com as "MCP 2 handed No mana regen")
@MCP,

Yes, my friend. I hope to find about 3-5 profiles of 1Handers and 3-5 profiles of 2Handers, that I can link, to showcase the top-tier gearing possibilities by WDs in our community, who are fully capable of clearing all MP10 content with their CoB build. I want to show that after all the usual stats are in place, WDs can actually push the limits of their class by gearing to the APS limits of their respective weapon's "sustainable" mana threshold - to unleash and unveil the full potential of the WD, not just for 2H Mace, 2H Polearm, 2H Axe, 2H Sword, but also for 1H Mace / Spear, 1H Axe, 1H Sword / Knife, 1H Dagger. Every WD with his preferred weapon should be able to play their character to the best potential.

This is not the same as Rockon's ultimate gearing theorycraft. These players that I want to link must really have the gear, and able to demonstrate in-game to other WDs that aspire to gradually upgrade their gear to the top-tier level.

The most appropriate place to showcase the 1H and 2H profiles will be in the Topic of 1H vs 2H.

For 2Handers, I've found a few at >300k DPS to elites.
For 1Handers, I've found a few at >350k DPS to elites.

Trying to see if there are any 1Handers that can push beyond 400k DPS to elites. About 2 weeks ago, Skitzflik actually managed to cross the 400k unbuffed DPS mark (no SoJ), but he was using US mojo and not the SoS mojo, so his mana was not "sustainable" (he didn't have the 4-pc Zuni set). Quite evidently, if a WD at that gear level chooses -FB SoJ and SoS mojo with Max mana and Mana Regen, the 1H path can realistically cross 400k DPS against elites, while maintaining "sustainable" mana. 1H mace / spear / axe can easily support 5-6 pieces of IAS gear.

These profiles should be saved as static links, so that any experiments in the bnet profile do not update those saved profiles.

What I hope to achieve through showcasing these profiles, is that the players can decide on their 1H/2H path after understanding the guide, and can seek out the profiles in the forums or in-game. Do some runs together, observe how they execute their moves, ask them questions like "why do you include this skill in your toolbar", etc. New players can also get tips for gearing upgrade progression.

Gearing upgrade progression is important and the best is to follow your profile "leader's" advise. Too many different viewpoints actually lead to gearing conflicts. If I'm new to WD, and I like the play style and gear choices of say MCP, then I will benefit the most from MCP's gearing progression advise, because he has walked through that path, and he understands his skill-build and casting sequences well. So the gear upgrade path will have the most synergy with the corresponding skill-build.
(Cannot find where I posted link to my old profile, sending update here.)

I've pushed my setup to 271.5k DPS, maintaining 89%mit, 587k ehp and sticked with 1.26 attack speed, which is fine with +Totem thanks to Spirit Walk. Gameplay is much smoother, I really like it.

Tested against ubers too, two times, with no interruptions of CoD in Rak+Ghom fight.

Link: http://d3up.com/b/815888
Link: http://d3up.com/b/815888

Beastly gear you have, exactly at the 1.26 APS breakpoint.

I'll link it when I reach home, moving around at the moment.
07/23/2013 11:34 PMPosted by PaulNg
at the 1.26 APS breakpoint

Mana management is not optimal, tho. Can't recommend more than 1.26.
@ Paul. how do you calculate the APS and Crit chance syngergy. I must have missed the part where you show how you calculate how much aps you need given x% of CC.

based on your guide.
50% crit is important or more so the ticks per second.