got riped 1,267,000 in auction

General Discussion
i put 1,267,000 bid on a ring, said i had the high bid
few mins later it says outbid on that ring, new bid is 31xx and my gold is nowhere
wtf!

is still for bid at that low price
Greetings Smiterman,

It appears that the gold for auction ID# 1639320003 was returned and already claimed. If you continue to see any issues with the Auction House, generally speaking we ask that you wait at least 72 hours before contacting support as the transactions can take some time to process, depending upon the amount of AH traffic.
1,2 mil?
Greetings Smiterman,

It appears that the gold for auction ID# 1639320003 was returned and already claimed. If you continue to see any issues with the Auction House, generally speaking we ask that you wait at least 72 hours before [url="https://battle.net/support/article/101583?utm_source=internal-support_forums&utm_medium=posting &utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=070313"]contacting support[/url] as the transactions can take some time to process, depending upon the amount of AH traffic.

It'd be nice if you'd take some time to fix the bug you guys have in the AH. Does this take 1,000's of hours and millions of dollars to do or something?
I wouldn't even bother posting here for a PRO 1mil worth ring. lulz
07/05/2013 01:53 AMPosted by FuriousBalls

+1
Commonly cancelling an auction and putting it back up solves this.

Also, quite obnoxious to say 1M isn't worth it. Wealth is relative, this guy might have worked 100 hours to obtain a million gold if he played the game instead of flipping.

For some people that may be a lot of money. Think about that.

I got rid for over 400m selling gold on the RMAH. Submited over 5 tickets to support and all i heard was what Araxom:
It appears that the gold for auction ID# xxx was returned

Got tired and moved on...
This also happened to me bro a few weeks ago. My unity 8% aspd was stuck at 150m something in my auctions tab but when you search it, it was like 300m+ a few sec the bid ended. I only got the cut from 150m. Think it counted the amount stuck on my auctions tab as it was stuck. You should try to logout and refresh it every time for safety ( atleast thats what I do now). Logout before the bid ends.

(Playin on hardcore thats why the unity is expensive.)

it isn't about the amount, it's about the principle

I had same issue on EU server (with 150mio), but waited 48 hours, and got my gold back.
it had the Little red icon " ! " beside the auction number, and said it were being processed by Blizz. so I waited thinking, it was normal :-)
go farm 2 runs and u got your money back^^