I am a genious. Super easy fix to the comma dilemma

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 13 Next
It is on their RADAR its just that they are using the one from the British in WW2 think it was the Home chain network could only see 30 min away !!

ps don't mention the war !!! (faulty towers)
Bump for the awesome ideas for coma. :)) =))
07/30/2013 04:53 AMPosted by AlphaShift14
Bump for the awesome ideas for coma. :)) =))

No need to bump. It's "on the radar".

The estimated time of arrival for this new and extremely in depth inclusion is a mystery. Obviously they can't divulge such sensitive information.

And some people wonder why so many D3 fans have little confidence they can get this game where it needs to be when they exhibit behavior which strongly indicates they couldn't find their collective butts with both hands.

Lemme get this straight. Today they're implementing a stack size increase for RMAH gold purchases, as we know, a tricky and heavily liable coding change. They do this in a matter of hours, but it's been a year and a half and they can't add commas for display purposes?
07/29/2013 07:59 PMPosted by Vaeflare
we don't have an ETA

On anything at all, fast, sadly.
*You have received a new friend request."

CHEAP COMMAS AVAILABLE HERE AT D3COMMAWALMART.COM AND CHEAPD3COMMAS.COM

Outstanding.

And yes, I would farm commas.
How long can this possibly take to implement? 10 minutes?
Comma'ing soon ™
i got a better idea blizz can idk do there job and ban the farmers. heres an idea ban all ips from outside of north America put it to a vote to only confirmed residents of northamerica ban all bot accounts with zero tolerance policy and ya just do ur jobs gm's if u can answer a ticket in under 10 minutes why cant u ban a bot are u that incompitant that u cant keep track of your own game?
like seriously even runescape bans there bots and u cant even do as good a job as jagex??? the most failed game company on the planet?? like really blizz im disappointed and ashamed in u
heres an idea try doing some work just randomly message players u think are bots and ban those who don't respond to your gm messageing them and presto u know who bots are, if your that stupid u cant figure out someone has been doing same run for last 2 weeks without loging...........
DO YOUR JOB BLIZZ FFS!@!@!
and if theres teams of ppl on same account make a new rule no account shareing will be easy to tell who the bots are. if there online for 3 days and haven't talked more than twice chances are there a bot lawlz and u will sell more copys of the game and we all know blizz loves profit ^^ swej (damn dyslyxia) lolz
We have found that 50% comma drop rate is just far too high. Players were actually able to use them on the AH and it made for good times, therefore....

We will be reducing the comma drop rate to .001% + .0001% per mp level.
Make commas have a 50% drop rate chance from elite packs. Players then can use them in either the trade window or AH. Of course commas must be bound on account to encourage play time.
Ah, the rare and elusive comma!

We agree that the lack of commas in both player trade windows and the Auction House is not ideal and that is can lead to some very bad experiences for players, and it's definitely on our radar as something we would like to change. We have concrete plans to do this (seriously), but we don't have an ETA on when we'll be implementing this change just yet. As it stands, it's something that is likely to coincide with other changes relating to the Auction House and itemization, so hang in there!

Honestly, I don't understand what the issue is. The excuse for a no-comma was the fact that Europe uses periods and not commas. That is a silly excuse. That's fine, then give me periods, then. Or commas. Or dashes, or spaces. It doesn't matter what it is, but give us something. Even if I'm not European, I would easily accept periods over what we don't have now.
May I take this time to show everyone my impression of Darnell's impression of blue responses.

"MMMMM Yea we might can possibly do that".
it's definitely on our radar

Haha, remember when those achievement fixes were "on your radar", too?

as for,

it's something that is likely to coincide with other changes relating to the Auction House and itemization

Do you ever wish you could just come out and say "all changes and improvements are being withheld until the expansion", just to make things simpler? Like, you could get a sticky up or something.
07/30/2013 07:51 AMPosted by Vyleblud
it's definitely on our radar

Haha, remember when those achievement fixes were "on your radar", too?

as for,

it's something that is likely to coincide with other changes relating to the Auction House and itemization

Do you ever wish you could just come out and say "all changes and improvements are being withheld until the expansion", just to make things simpler? Like, you could get a sticky up or something.

^ Dude seriously I think it would make ppl less frustrated if they just came out and said it