How can this possible? Its a shame.

General Discussion
How can this possible.

You have a game, you have arpg game with most fun community, you have everything.

And you have in this game unique items "legendarie item" they say, but players salvageing them before identify.

How can this possible? Its a shame.
and according to them they are trying to fix it so.. if it doesn't please you, you can stop till later patches come out. it'll be ok dude.
i hope so, i hope i never see again this scenerio. becouse i love this game. this games shame is my shame.
There were dead legendary drops in Diablo 2 that weren't worth picking up as well.
It happens.

Blizzard is working towards actively addressing this issue but don't ever expect it to go away entirely.
this games shame is my shame.
07/17/2013 06:17 PMPosted by End
Legendaries are the only priority for Blizzard because of their dismal drop rates. What about whites, blues and yellows? Itemization is a reck and there are no incentives to build characters. You can only farm upgrades, which is linear and boring.

Paragon needs to take over 1,000 hours if not longer to max out. At least people will feel like they're doing something. It's not supposed to be so frigen easy to hit max level. I could understand if it were a console game, but that's it or something like FFXI (plenty to do and like 20+ classes to get to max level).

Quests only give exp and gold, should give a one time only item that would only help you progress or at least something like at the end of D2's witch quest where that chest opens up and has a chance of dropping some good runes.

Here's something amazingly difficult to think of as well. Here goes! My brain might burst!

Different enemies drop different items at a different rate?!?!?!?

OMG
This is possible so that we can have "How can this possible?" thread started.
this game is a joke
07/18/2013 01:02 PMPosted by DragonLight
this game is a joke

ya agree its so funny just like your gear. I had a good laugh. leave the game if you don't enjoy it .

left the game decades ago, cant leave the forums though. more fun.
07/17/2013 04:19 PMPosted by ferhatsan79
with most fun community

If the old Battle.Net (read: before WoW) taught me anything, it's that its community is only bested by the xbox-live community in terms of how vile it is.
07/17/2013 04:19 PMPosted by ferhatsan79
most fun community,

hahahaha
07/17/2013 06:17 PMPosted by End
Legendaries are the only priority for Blizzard because of their dismal drop rates. What about whites, blues and yellows? Itemization is a reck and there are no incentives to build characters. You can only farm upgrades, which is linear and boring.

Well some of us are actually players, an those things don't matter.
because they dont know what they are doing... they have WoW soul inside their body...

everything they do smells like WoW and does not taste Diablo...

07/17/2013 05:43 PMPosted by Ailurion
this games shame is my shame.

This is the kind of game and community Blizz end up with when they bash and ignore the entire fanbase of the predecessors
07/17/2013 06:30 PMPosted by ISmkPotatoes
Paragon needs to take over 1,000 hours if not longer to max out. At least people will feel like they're doing something

I disagree here.

Sure it doesn't take long if you grab all the particular gear, and then milk the system a particular way. But if you just simply play at your own pace it doesn't happen in less than 200 hours.

The game should not be built around only those who are willing to eek out every little ounce of effort to achieve something quickly.
sorry mates, when i was say "most fun community" what i ment is "fan" ok english is not my native language, but i am learning. even with mistake after mistake. but i will learn anyway:)

ps: also in turkish when wanna say "fan" you say "fun" :)