Dr. Tekk Zero makes P100!!! ^_^

Wizard
Grats Tekk! That gives me an idea to do something similar, mwahahahaha!
07/22/2013 08:05 PMPosted by Loroese

Are you a doctor yet?
07/22/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Jaetch

Are you a doctor yet?

Almost, still have to finish my thesis and defend. Should be another month or two.
Grats man, huge props.
Wow thanks for the support all! The D3 community is made of awesome! And even a blue responded!!! How cool is that. ^_^

ChangBooster:
PhD? Check.
P100? Check.
Gets blue to post in wiz forum? Check.

Tekk for president of wiz forum for life!
Hahaha, are you sure you wanna do that? I'm pretty sure I'd abuse my executive powers and command everyone to rain meteors down on the pony mobs in Whimsyshire. Burnination ftw! :p

Ryoka:
Wait....Tekk, are you really a doctor? I have a wart on my butt.....can u prescribe a cream for it? :>
Umm kind sir, I believe there's a simple remedy for that. You're just not wearing enough sunblock when you go outside. You need about 2million spf and some cool shades if you're gonna spam Meteors like you're doing... ;)

Loroese:
Almost, still have to finish my thesis and defend. Should be another month or two.
You absolutely should do that dude! It was actually pretty challenging trying to make P100 and still get my work done for my PhD! And when you do get your PhD (regardless of your Paragon level), I'll be there rooting you on! ^_^
Congratulations to you fellow Doctor ;)

Though you're in the other part/field though. Haha.

I'm a Dentist myself and have just passed a recent licensure examination last May. Gonna get my License later this July 30 :))
Congrats on the PhD too, man, u rock ! ^^

I'm glad I didn't pass mine when D3 was out, would have beeen even tougher ! ;p
tekk is a doctor?!?!?!

really? that loot 2.0 is fcking flawed and incomplete.

elaborate

thet post consists of 12+ pages. as well as on reddit. go read all 12+ pages. you can easily see criticisms down there.
Glad to see a blue posted here! now please go read "loot 2.0: discovering it's true potential." its in the general discussion lobby.
Gratz tekk!My g/f is in the same field so mad props yo!
Congratulations Dr. Tekk Zero, PhD.P100 FTW!!!
Hey Doc congratz on Real and our world, it is a testament to your patience and hopefully you will not freeze your patients :)
Congrats Dr. Tekk Zero!
Neuroscience huh?

Wish I had contacted you over the last 2 years when I was failing to get a proper diagnosis for my Trigeminal Neuralgia (also know as the suicide disease).

I had at least 3 incorrect diagnoses. One doctor thought it was an abscessed tooth. Another though it a migraine. Another thought it to be a sinus allergy.

Gratz on your success!!
Congrats....
Congrats on all your success Dr. Tekk Zero! :)
Congrats times two although the Dr. title is a truly awesome achievement !!
Grats Dr.

Since you are interested in the field of neuroscience, I would recommend taking a peak into what Dr. Juan Sanchez-Ramos is doing with his psilocybin neurogenesis studies.

Here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRNSEG1DY2s

I would also recommend looking into the latest findings in regards to DMT being produced within the human brain(the pineal gland to be specific).

Here is a link: http://www.cottonwoodresearch.org/dmt-pineal-2013/

If this information is new to you, then awesome!!! Yet, somehow I feel as though I am preaching to the quire. :)