So my monk is damn near perfect, now what?

General Discussion
Just got too that point where my EHP is around 700k and my dps is around 250k and now i don't know what else i wanna do? At least i got some good experience within the past year for the console version.......i'm bored as hell but i just cant quit grinding.
If you are bored take a break.
oh lawl.....
Now buy my weapon : http://i.imgur.com/q6SS58C.png
Even your crafted items faaaaar away from perfect (so need some additional work in game), not even talking about 2-10bil items you can put in another slots (need some big wallet) ;)
At least off Diablo in Inferno with your "perfect" monk before bragging about him. If you're going to claim a character has achieved Mary Poppins status -- "Practically perfect in every way" -- then you should at least finish the game with them.
If you have to ask I guess you should look for another game. Apparently making another class did not accure to you.

So this post is:
1. there so you can stroke yourself and show off your near perfect build.
2. a lame troll

either is pathetic.
07/22/2013 11:47 PMPosted by RickJames46
Just got too that point where my EHP is around 700k and my dps is around 250k and now i don't know what else i wanna do? At least i got some good experience within the past year for the console version.......i'm bored as hell but i just cant quit grinding.

Same things you did in Diablo 2 when you geared out a character to satisfactory levels:
- farm content for wealth for future patches/expansion
- try different builds
- try different classes (why stop at just the monk?)
- play in different ways (self-found only, hardcore, etc)
- pvp
- sell services (power leveling, ubers, paragon leveling)

Every game has an ending though. Not everyone could play Diablo 2 for 10 years straight. If none of the above appeals to you then simply put the game down. Perhaps you can revisit in a few years and find something else of interest.
You could start by swapping your axe to your main hand to pick up a nice damage boost to sweeping wind. Should probably go ahead and read up about how monks deal damage.

After that you could get a witching hour and a mempo or a sweeping wind inna's helm.

And pick up combo strike instead of stacking dodge like crazy. And pick up overawe. And do some real damages.

Tons of stuff left.
you could start by stacking the same resistance...
07/23/2013 04:12 AMPosted by Zoc
you could start by stacking the same resistance...

Aye, why even bother with OWE.
So my monk is damn near perfect 《----------------- u dare to say this sentence..... I appreciate your. Mrs. Troll~ we are still far from perfect.. dude
If you have to ask I guess you should look for another game. Apparently making another class did not accure to you.

So this post is:
1. there so you can stroke yourself and show off your near perfect build.
2. a lame troll

either is pathetic.

LOL...that's priceless coming from a forum lurking loser...
Hardcore of course. Monk is very good in HC and it's a whole different experience. Boredom is a rare feeling. Plus some items sell for surprising amounts of gold in the HC AH, such as non-CC mempos and EHP litany rings.

There is no reason to continue playing SC unless you love the gameplay and you are totally incapable of dealing with permanent death.
There never really was a purpose. If you are bored stop playing. D2 didn't have a purpose at high lvl either, neither does Path of Exile or TL2 or any other aRPG.
The only thing I can really see to upgrade is the gloves, the resist to match OWE is wrong and the int roll could be CD.

If you really are looking to upgrade that though, it will take a good long time. Probably up until itemization comes out, lol.