Since Blues are only reading this section...

Console Discussion
I am asking it here.

The PC players are totally ignored. We have to wait over 3-4 months per patches, that never fix the recurring bugs and problems.

When it comes to consoles though? Instant Blues reply. In fact, 86% of the last Blue posts, for the past 3 weeks were either on here, or the Lore section.

What's up with the long-announced pvp arena system? You have given us the bad Brawling and never ever mentionned anything else about arenas.

You have spoken very swiftly about itemization, then totally ignored the subject and ignore our threads asking questions.

We want transparency.

My friends list has went from 100 friends, with around 70+ of those active, to 93 friends and 5-6 logging on regularly. I see many ''Last online: 183 days ago'' (example).

World of Warcraft gets maintenance every tuesday, gets a patch (even a hotfix)! pretty often. We get our Tuesdays out of D3, but no updates at all, not even a small hotfix.

What's the point?

By the time you will start actually developping the itemization (let alone the PvP arena) patches, the players will all have left for other horizons (Path of Exile, Torchlight 2, one of the many upcoming games, or just left all together) and you guys will give up the dev on those patches.

You guys have been in the industry for quite some time. Why did Diablo 2 have 10000x better itemization than this Console-version beta we've been testing for over a year on the PC ?

You guys want money? Imagine the massive revenue you'd get if you updated regularly the game and would've kept a better portion of the initial player base, with the Real Money Auction House. Just imagine.

You guys have publicly admitted to have failed on various points on the game. FIX IT. It's not hard; the players have publicly pointed out EVERY POSSIBLE ISSUE WITH THE GAME.

Your reply was that we ain't behind the scene, so we don't see it.

Our reply is that when you guys reply that, then give us a USELESS update, it feels like you guys aren't playing the game at all. You are elsewhere, then when the player rage is too much, you give us a filler update to pacify us for a month or two.

Please, Blizzard, as a long-time follower (since Diablo 1, D2, WoW beta, etc. etc.), we want an answer.

We want more transparency. You said you'd work on that. You didn't.

I would LOVE to have a community manager or a developer or any other employee, enlighten me, enlighten us.

PLEASE, instead of deleting the thread (I'm saving it locally on my computer, I will repost it ;) ), please give us an answer. Even if you're gonna move this thread to the right section where nobody would read it. Answer first, move the thread second.

With all the hope shown above,

Ontario.
It's not criticizing. It's asking honestly for some Blues presence.

This is the only section they've been reading / answering to for a few weeks now.

You didn't have to be so rude, as I'm not the only PC player that's hopeless right now.

edit: thanks for helping me make my post visible, at least.

By looking at your profile, you don't seem to play the PC version much at all. Maybe if you did, you'd understand the issues that cripple all of us. =(
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4574895

Where is this system they've last talked about... before the game launched?

It is okay to give up working on it. But we want to know.

There's an avid community of PvPers that have been waiting for those specific arenas, achievements, rankings for a year and a half now.

No Blizzard posts ever mentioned what's going on with that system yet... :/
@Ontario

I stopped playing the PC version because my computer broke down. My only way now to play D3 will be the console version. I know what challenges and frustrations the PC community is facing.

My gripe is the fact that you brought it here, because you feel that CMs provide more attention to the console community. But there are "blue" responses already stating that they have not said anything, because there is nothing new to say. The have stated they will post once there is something substantial to report. You PC guys won't take that for face value.You continue to vent that "they should have said something by now."

The console game has not yet been released, yet you already post negativity completely unrelated to the actual console game. I have no problem with you complaining, nor am I trying to censor you. I am only trying to state this is the incorrect forum for that discussion.

Right now, a lot of us are discussing technical aspects of an upcoming game. The CMs are responding to our questions on what they have knowledge of. There are questions they cannot (or will not) answer (eg. PS4 update, hacking/botting, etc)

My point is even though you have frustration with the how your game is, bringing it to the console forum will just irk many of the console community here looking forward to a game not yet released.
reported.

This does not contribute to the healthy discussion of the console game.

reported....for being a new inexperienced player who thinks he knows anything about the diablo series most of his point are on point they have admitted that diablo 3 was always about console release they have made the pc player fan's feel like beta testers and now we are ignored having to wait atleast 3 months for anything i doubt we even see a patch until 2 months after console release they wont bother with pc version until their main version is perfect.
It's not criticizing. It's asking honestly for some Blues presence.

This is the only section they've been reading / answering to for a few weeks now.

You didn't have to be so rude, as I'm not the only PC player that's hopeless right now.

edit: thanks for helping me make my post visible, at least.

By looking at your profile, you don't seem to play the PC version much at all. Maybe if you did, you'd understand the issues that cripple all of us. =(

He wasn't rude at all, maybe you can't see but are being more than just a little rude
reported.

This does not contribute to the healthy discussion of the console game.

reported....for being a new inexperienced player who thinks he knows anything about the diablo series most of his point are on point they have admitted that diablo 3 was always about console release they have made the pc player fan's feel like beta testers and now we are ignored having to wait atleast 3 months for anything i doubt we even see a patch until 2 months after console release they wont bother with pc version until their main version is perfect.

You calling yourself a fan again... trolls nowadays, a true fan wouldn't lie and say Blizzard had said things they had not :)