Best and Worst gear from barb above you

Barbarian
Prev 1 7 8 9
@zhong

I really love your Natalya's combo - have you tried getting a trifecta Reflection ring? ...could be better for you.

Your best item has to be your crafted AMY

Your worst, in my opinion, is either your EF, WH, or Mempo, which doesn't say much because most people would love to have those pieces.
SirTruck #1930
Best- mempo or Braces
Worst hard to pick in order I would say off hand (EF should be here) Shoudlers or Unity (could be a better ring but it's a nice Unity)
@Waycooloz Best is hard to pick, but I think my least fave is the IC's
@Uber,

Best - Definitely the ammy

Worst - Don't know really but the chest could definitely use an upgrade
IMO

Best, gloves

Worst, prob the IK helm, using it forces you to use two rare rings to hit breakpoints
@ThePlow everything is nice
best - ik gloves
worst - ik boots
I agree with the ice climbers going to try and get better this weekend and replace one of the rings of a SoJ don't which yet lol
@franki

Best - ef haha

Worst.. ik belt ?
@FranklinLLaH

Great gear all around. Your best is the Mempo. Your worst......hmmmm...hard to decide but I'll go with the shoulders only because I think you need more vitality and Spaulders of Vitality will be a better fit for you even if you give up a little strength.

PS Tried to pick items that weren't dupes. Sorry
Edit: Deleted
@FranklinLLaH

Great gear all around. Your best is the Mempo. Your worst......hmmmm...hard to decide but I'll go with the shoulders only because I think you need more vitality and Spaulders of Vitality will be a better fit for you even if you give up a little strength.

PS Tried to pick items that weren't dupes. Sorry

Awesome shoulders! however Inna's pants that comes with str and vit stats instead of double vit should be the more appropriate choice.
@MOBAjobg - Awesome SOJ! Minor nitpick would be to switch the gloves out to a similar IK tri just for the set bonus. Awesome gear though :)
@swerve,

Best : EF
Runner UP : probably bracers/amulet (good EHP)

WOrst : Shoulder (low main stat ) still more room to improve