Decided to play some FF7 during the maintenance...

Games & Technology
Finished Part I. You know what that means... Why'd you have to let her die!!!

After all these years it still gets me every time.

Single most historical scene in gaming history imo.
am I the only one who did not care about her? my best friend was pretty much in a relationship with the !@#$.

great storyline in that game tho. wow.
07/16/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Shurgosa
my best friend was pretty much in a relationship with the !@#$.

haha

great storyline in that game tho. wow.

da best
When she died, I was like "that was lame" and then I spent several hours trying to pick up the materia she dropped.
I almost had a breakdown when Aeris died. Months of therapy sorted me out, somewhat.
I remember how awesome it was to watch her get turned into a shish-kabob and then spouting curses for an hour while training everyone with cure magic because i lost my healer :)
FF7 was a cool game. Sadly it lacked an online Auction House and was thus flawed. Time to go back to spamming trade chat so I can get my KotR materia.
Never got into Cloud's story. FFVI was the last one I really enjoyed (think I have the numbering right - it was the one with the Espers and the kick !@# Opera section!).

Haven't played a FF game since my disappointment with FF7.
Never got into Cloud's story. FFVI was the last one I really enjoyed (think I have the numbering right - it was the one with the Espers and the kick !@# Opera section!).

Haven't played a FF game since my disappointment with FF7.

Well it is not your fault for having poor taste I suppose. FF4-10 all awesome and when looking at all time classic games such as Baldur's Gate, Starcraft 1, Metal Gear Solid, Zelda OoT, FFVII fits in with that bunch very nicely.
FF7 = How to properly kill off a video game character.
Diablo 3 = How not to kill off a video game character.
Her death is part of what makes the game so special.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIqKWLkm2-g
FF7 = How to properly kill off a video game character.
Diablo 3 = How not to kill off a video game character.

Sad but true :(
FFT! Tactics FTW
I love FF7, not only the story, but the combat in it. Even though it was turn based it was quite engaging. However, the number #1 thing I liked about the combat was the OVER the TOP spells........

like Knights of the Round Table or SUPERNOVA......... such awesomeness...... I'm saddened when other rpg games (even other FF games) have such mediocre spells.....
However, the number #1 thing I liked about the combat was the OVER the TOP spells........
Omnislash ftw. Named my barb after Squall's LionHeart attack.