I defy you.

General Discussion
Diablo 3 ruined my life. I bought it expecting that I would at least be able to make the money back by selling items. Instead, the softcore experience was so awful that it forced me to hardcore just to have a decent experience. In the end I was not able to sell any items for real money because you must have a cellular phone to be able to receive the SMS messages necessary for RM transactions.
07/21/2013 01:13 AMPosted by Zibb
Diablo 3 ruined my life.

Wow.
07/21/2013 01:17 AMPosted by Notorious
Wow.
No, Warcraft 3.

Azmodan is obviously modeled on Mannoroth.

So predictable.
thought it was going to be about a post how you quit your job and all, gg i chuckled
Diablo 3 ruined my life. I bought it expecting that I would at least be able to make the money back from selling items. But the softcore experience was so awful that it forced me to hardcore just to have a decent experience. In the end I was not able to sell any items for real money because for some stupid reason you need a cell phone to be verified (why can't they do anything with a landline?)

Blizzard thought they were so clever.

Really... land line?

I don't know all the ins and outs of the rmah, but if land lines aren't supported, then I believe there should be a mass exodus of players buying wilderness in the far north and or outback and live off of bears, kangaroos or at worst slugs.
07/21/2013 01:21 AMPosted by Madrox
thought it was going to be about a post how you quit your job and all, gg i chuckled

he sold his soul to the devil for d3 key. lol
07/21/2013 01:17 AMPosted by Notorious
Diablo 3 ruined my life.

Wow.

lol that's pathetic
I bought it expecting that I would at least be able to make the money back from selling items

you and million of players expect this, thats why most of players whine, games are meant to have fun, not to make profits
Diablo 3 ruined my life.

Don't do anything on impulse now ya hear?
I bought it expecting that I would at least be able to make the money back from selling items

you and million of players expect this, thats why most of players whine, games are meant to have fun, not to make profits
You don't understand. Due to the open beta I did not even want to get the game. I finally decided to get it after many months because I felt an obligation after playing Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 and figured I could at least break even. Instead it ruined everything.
Diablo 3 ruined my life.

Lol
Diablo 3 ruined my life.

Your life must have been pretty bland before D3. I would hate to see what it's like now...
07/21/2013 07:58 AMPosted by Drusas
Diablo 3 ruined my life.

Your life must have been pretty bland before D3. I would hate to see what it's like now...
Thanks for your input.
Diablo 3 ruined my life.

Yeah, we were all disappointed, but like normal people we just do other things when we were bored. If buying a game you turned out not liking is a terrible tragedy, then my life was written by Shakespeare, because I have bought quite a few games that turned out being garbage, like Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Red Faction: Armageddon. I bought those when I was unemployed with almost no income, and I managed to make it here.

TL;DR- Suck it up. If this ruined your life, there was clearly nothing there to ruin beforehand. Might I suggest a new hobby, like competitive paint drying or grass growing?
I defy you.
07/22/2013 10:28 PMPosted by Raila
Diablo 3 ruined my life.

Yeah, we were all disappointed, but like normal people we just do other things when we were bored. If buying a game you turned out not liking is a terrible tragedy, then my life was written by Shakespeare, because I have bought quite a few games that turned out being garbage, like Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Red Faction: Armageddon. I bought those when I was unemployed with almost no income, and I managed to make it here.

TL;DR- Suck it up. If this ruined your life, there was clearly nothing there to ruin beforehand. Might I suggest a new hobby, like competitive paint drying or grass growing?
But your life wasn't written by Shakespeare.

Mine was. I am not normal.
I bought it expecting that I would at least be able to make the money back by selling items.

I got my money back by filling my spare time playing the game.

Sorry that you feel you need to make cash to enjoy a game.
Mine was. I am not normal.

sorry buddy, god isnt fair
"When I was a little bitty boy
my grandmother bought me a cute little toy
Silver bells hangin' on a string
she told me it was my ding a ling

And then mother took me to Grammer School
But I stopped all in the vestibule
Every time that bell would ring
catched me playin' with my ding a ling" - Chuck Berry