What item have you had the longest?

Barbarian
I'm pretty sure we can all agree that every character is never finished. I'm curious what item(s) have been on your character for the longest. For me....the IK belt on my male barb has taken my female barb from paragon 0 to 100 and my male barb from paragon 0 to 96. The Death Blaze ring on my male barb has been around almost as long as the IK belt, but hasn't seen quite as much action.

Please post up...I'd love to see what others have been rocking forever.
Definitely my inna pants.
I'm pretty sure we can all agree that every character is never finished. I'm curious what item(s) have been on your character for the longest. For me....the IK belt on my male barb has taken my female barb from paragon 0 to 100 and my male barb from paragon 0 to 96. The Death Blaze ring on my male barb has been around almost as long as the IK belt, but hasn't seen quite as much action.

Please post up...I'd love to see what others have been rocking forever.

Those are both items I'd have a hard time replacing.

My Skorn is from mid-November. I've bought a couple of pricey replacements but never kept them as the gain was never big compared to the price. Plus, sentimental value.

I used the gloves currently on my demon hunter since June, the dawn of 1.03. It took me until somewhere around April of this year to craft the gloves I have now to finally replace them.
My ammy. Crafted it a few days after the new crafting system came out, have used it over 3 characters.
Definitely my Stormshield.
My barb's Zuni Boots.

Monk's Hellcat Waistguard + Legacy Duafecta Holy Beacon.

They're all pre-1.05. Maybe even pre 1.03, I kinda forgot.

Edit:

Oh and one or two Legacy Bonesaber Zumalkis when I was testing the mechanic pre 1.05, maybe even pre 1.03 lol.
My OH weapon. It's been so long I had forgotten I actually crafted it. I've been searching for a replacement so it might be on its way out.
I'm still hoarding some of my old 1.0.3 gear, but I haven't used it in a LONG time. I know for sure I still have the Stormshield, the Justice Lantern, and the Kymbo's.....lol
I still have some of my very old DH gear, but I thought you were asking for items that are still equipped lol.
Perfect slam soj..

In case ww get nerf to abyss... u know..
my cold none barb soj, haha. been using it since lvl60
my zunimassa's vision on my witch doctor, got that a few days after patch 1.0.5 came out, don't have any clue why I never got rid of it...
07/25/2013 07:08 PMPosted by xxxkan
I still have some of my very old DH gear, but I thought you were asking for items that are still equipped lol.

Yes I was mostly interested in things that are still equipped. I was just tossing out the random comment about hoarding old !@#$ to bump the thread.
my EF, i've had it since my barb was still level 17.It was one of the item that made me level my barb(IK chest is the 2nd longest item i've had).
I have had my IK chest and Skorn from just after I made lvl60. (Both Found, I could not afford to buy them even now)
everything else has been upgraded slowly, bit by bit.
I've been sitting on this non crit mempo forever. You know why...
My SoJ. It was an impulse buy after playing my first pub game after I got my EF......
People got so pissed they actually vote kicked me. It had an 18% fear chance and was in my MH ;)
Oddly enough my IK chest armor. Found it when my first paragon was like level 15 or something. Been tempted to sell it ever since.