"What did you do to your monk today?" Part 3

Monk
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
08/08/2013 03:39 PMPosted by vexelite
Just picked up current Skorn for 150m... think someone forgot a zero. Raised my dps only 1K but 1.4 more life steal and sold my old Skorn for profit of 500m.

Sniped! :)

Congrats.
Picked up Witching hour and it seems to be helping :)
With my decision to permanently transition into a Quad-Gen build, I'm finding my FoT up-time to be considerably cut down. This means I'm not utilizing my Radiance to its full potential and it's time for a gear change. Placed a bid on a 10% SW Radiance last night and to my surprise - won it!

I wish I had bought one of those sooner, that thing is just amazing! The FoT one that's been glued on my Monk's head for the last 2 or 3 patches was quite good, but SW takes the game to a whole new level. It really feels like I'm just there to spawn the freakin' swirlies and debuff the monsters to take more damage, while the Cyclones do the dirty job. My run times have been cut down by more than 10%, I just love that eDPS!
Got back into playing a bit.

For the first time went solo against all the Ubers on HC MP-6. I can finally say I officially beat all the content on MP-6.

The good news is that each fight gave me a component. The bad news is that the highlight of the ring I crafted is +11 to max damage.
Found a fat WKL
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KimSulki84-1308/hero/34056934

Bought couple gears to test out the ZDS build. It's fun to play haha.

Did like 15 quickie mp10 vota runs with 3 WDs, baggins was one of them.

I think I died like 3 times total for all the runs.

Thanks for the fun build Vox.
Crafted 10 vital glove and got this one. I think this is good enough for the build.

Changed the pants to make up the AR.

I'll probably buy a WH with armor and some AR under 10 million or something. And a ring to replace the unity. probably something like AR/Armor/some IAS/CC under 10 million to finish the spec.
Just picked up a nice LS Relentless which I am sporting now. Only thing I need now is to craft some GG Vit bracers so I can get back into the 40-50k health range!

Cheers,
CC-
Got killed by Belial on MP10. On the plus side did MP10 ubers and got ring bits.

Spear-chucker
crafted another 100 gloves ....... still no RNG love :(
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KimSulki84-1308/hero/34056934

Bought couple gears to test out the ZDS build. It's fun to play haha.

Did like 15 quickie mp10 vota runs with 3 WDs, baggins was one of them.

I think I died like 3 times total for all the runs.

Thanks for the fun build Vox.

Having a lot of fun with this build.

Found another way to enjoy plvling my 2nd monk. Woot! Plvl 80!
Anytime to build up my monk has a good balance gears and build. Just sniped a new shoulder, it cost me 40m. Replaced my BOA shoulder, because the new has a better AR, Armor and life Regen. Increase my armor to 5200 and AR to 577 without OWE. I hope increase more HP because i lost 2k hp by this gearing up.
Upgraded a few pieces of my HC monk, made it to ZK's archives on MP4 Nightmare, and tried out an EW/Cyclone-Strike build on MP2. Not really feelin' that combo, though.
Monk dinged to PL95

Getting there! I'm quite glad I haven't used a HF ring or ruby in helm for some time. It's kept interest in my monk :) It's a bit hard finding upgrades atm. Trying to reach 300k dps unbuffed in it's current state is getting tough. Hopefully RNG will be nice and let me craft a GG glove.

My Monks understudy, the WD, has now gone into a 3 piece 0dog suit. Bought a "cheap" 18sec homunculus for 400m lol, but the prize was a -9sec helm for 20m :) Int, AR and socket!
bought a pair of Shenlongs ytd.. now i realize i'd need to shop afew more items to make up for the lost of LS...
Beat Belial on Nightmare HC. Dropped down from MP4 to MP0 for that fight, though. Not taking any chances with those bombs :)
Loaded up with some old Tempest Rush gear!

rushed my way to quite a few Achievements!

TR is so OP when looking for rares or doing Achievements!

-Ach
Finally crafted a decent pair of bracers with AR, CC and some vit. But lost my PUR and some armor. Overall I am comfortably OWE free but need to pick-up about 14k eHP and 17k pDPS @ p100 to make my build goals. I think I will need either a better Inna's chest and mempo or a GG crafted chest and nice inna's hat to pull it off.
5 more plvl's man this is starting to hurt....

Cheers,
CC-
My vacation from work ended yesterday. I decided to spend an hour or so of my last free night grinding out a level just to hit paragon 70. I'm loving the splash of color in my new portrait.

Crafted a new amulet (#275) and switched some gear up. Now sitting at a balanced 110K DPS / 1.1m EHP. Still not quite ready to start that MP-7 full clear, but getting there.

I've been rotating between my self-found Wiz and WD latley, along with my Monk. I've realized that other than crafting supplies, my Monk has been "self-found" for months as well. I'm completely broke. Every time I get some cash I blow it all on crafting. Lately, that's been much more fun than shopping.