popular idea about paragon levels in EU

General Discussion
Maybe players after reach paragon lvl 100 (or every 10 paragon), they made skill points with gained expriences.

And with those skill points we can grow our skills or runes, or only skill runes grow further.

for example barbs skill: bush-punish can stuck up 3 times 5 secconds. after skill points punish rune can stuck up 5 times, or normally 3 times 5 secconds to 6-7-8-9-10 secconds for each skill point.

we can grow that examples, with your opinions.

if you liked that idea; lets grow the opinions together please!

thank you.

blue responnded thread in EU
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7860526392?page=1
skill points are lame at this point, time to give it up.
but maybe with this way players who said all the time "give as our skill tree back" will happy.
i know what u mean by skill points .. its the same thing as Everquest game the ( AA ) fonction .. to increase one Passive or just upgrade Skills dmg or duration .. that could be cool
So i have a quiestion about accound-wide paragon level.

If a player have only one char? for example me, if i play only barb and delete the other chars?

what then ? :)

maybe i want to play only one caharacter. should i create another character?
what will happen my gained expirences ? :)
these are my responds in EU, what say you US players? i really wonder.

We are always interested in hearing ideas from the community, so this thread can potentially be a very interesting one to follow. Please keep posting your thoughts and ideas people :-)

Expanding on the Paragon system is definitely something we are looking into, although nothing have been set in stone yet. Some of the things the developers are exploring are to make Paragon levels account-wide, and then incorporate some sort of stat allocation system alongside existing level bonuses. Eventually we might even allow for an increased Paragon level cap, although that is not a certainty at this point.

The good thing to mention is that if any of these changes are to be implemented, they would apply retroactively to your existing characters as well.

In case you are interested; game designer Travis Day [url="http://www.diablofans.com/news/1901-the-devs-on-the-past-and-future-of-diablo-full-interview/"]recently talked about the Paragon system[/url] in an interview over on Diablofans.com:

DF: A thing that Travis mentioned once – adding efficiency to the Paragon system. Have there been any talks on what those additions can be?

Travis Day: Yeah, the Paragon system was spectacular for what it was trying to accomplish. Sometimes random can be a cruel mistress and the paragon system’s primary intent was to allow you to feel like you’re acquiring progression and even if you’re not getting too lucky with your item drops. We want to take that and expand upon it even more. We've definitely talked about things like taking Paragon and decoupling it from your character specifically and making it something that is more account-over working. So that any time you invest in the game is rewarded and you don’t feel like we’re taking anything away from you if you want to try new characters or try out different play styles within the game. That’s something we've looked into a lot.

Also, maybe potentially adding some sort of customization within the paragon system. Sort of in the vein of a throwback at a Diablo II start location. We've looked at things like that. We definitely have plans to flesh it our more in time. We don’t need to design it from the ground up. What it does, it does well, and we just need to make it more encompassing.

DF: You've also mentioned that you’re not looking into increasing the cap of Paragon. It’s going to be a hundred for at least a while, right?

Travis Day: For the foreseeable future. I think at some point you can expect the cap to go up. The cap isn't even really there to necessarily make an end point to the player. The intent was for paragon 100 to take a long time to get to. Which it does. But as we improve different aspects of the game (make changes to Monster Power, Monster Density, etc.) the time that it takes players to fill out that cap is shorter than we’d like. And once you do cap out, it definitely removes a very important reward for you – your XP stops going up. So that’s something that we want to address – at some point we’ll definitely look at that cap.

DF: About those customizations to the paragon system – what about the people who are already capped? Will they be receiving any kind of reward on patch day?

Travis Day: Yes, absolutely. If we’re making the sweeping changes to the Paragon, the people who invested time will certainly have the reward that is associated with that investment.

Every 10 paragon levels you could choose:-

1. An additional 3% MF and 3% GF (rises above cap)
2. An additional 1 yard pickup radius.
3. A 1% movement speed increase (limited by cap).
4. Mainstat increase of 10.
5. Armour increase of 50.
6. Vitality increase of 10.
7. 3% cost reduction for skills.
8. 3% increase in resource pool.
9. 3% increase in resource regeneration.
10. 1 sec cooldown reduction on all skills (possibly OP)

Note: the reason each of these values appears low is that 10 x each figure (max for para level 100) cannot be deemed overpowered.

This Would be AMAZING
Maybe players after reach paragon lvl 100 (or every 10 paragon), they made skill points with gained expriences.

And with those skill points we can grow our skills or runes, or only skill runes grow further.

for example barbs skill: bush-punish can stuck up 3 times 5 secconds. after skill points punish rune can stuck up 5 times, or normally 3 times 5 secconds to 6-7-8-9-10 secconds for each skill point.

we can grow that examples, with your opinions.

if you liked that idea; lets grow the opinions together please!

thank you.

i have same idea since 1.0.6 and this would be cool.