[Dark Chronicle] Insomnia

Monk
I'm good at texas hold em is that the cards we talking about?
^ nope, this is more like.. destiny holds us. lolol
no destiny! we are the masters of our own futures! destiny and fate just seem like cop-outs to absolve people of personal responsibility. it's laying down and taking life rather than up on your feet and doing the best you can.
I re raise on my big blind dont steal my blinds i know what you're doing now if you shove all in i might have to consider pot odds and what i've invested and other things

(server down)
Destiny exists to me, and I have always been mastering it. :)

it must be a cop out to you though, you never answered the call of destiny in the first place.
By letting things "be" without conscious control, you are a master of nothing.

You cannot change my mind, Mojo, but I WILL change yours if you keep trying to argue with me. :) My beliefs are set in stone, however, yours are not. And I'll brainwash you to a cinder if you challenge mine.

There's a different between Destiny and Fate.
If you get hit by a car tomorrow, Mojo, You can blame it on Fate.
Or you can blame God or yourself for not believing in Him or the higher powers. ;)
no, i am stronger, BECAUSE my beliefs are not set in stone. i will absolutely change my view of the world given new verifiable evidence.

whereas FAITH, by definition, demands an absence of critical thinking.

what all your arguments are lacking is any evidence. it's all just made up stuff of legends and fairy tales. by making a statement to the existence of higher powers, the burden of proof lies with you.

so far: no proof, no evidence.

your "conscious control" of the universe is vanity and illusion.
so no poker you guys suck
No poker but you can join them to be a fool fighter muwahahaha...
your "conscious control" of the universe is vanity and illusion.

nope, that would be you. :)
Ask yourself, have you mastered destiny, or are you living a life like any average person?

They say, "the world is your mirror."

And How can you be stronger when you have a tool, and I have a sword? :D
The Sword here is my Word and my Personality.
Btw, I also have the Shield of Faith, therefore my spirit is indomitable.

While you are "absolutely"(lol) willing to change your views given evidence,
my views are already constantly changing yet my beliefs never change,
I view what I like to view depending on the situation.

I don't argue. I direct and I tell it like it is. Like it or not? I don't care either way. :)
And speaking of "critical thinking", it's part of the topic of Philosophy.
Which comes from the words Philo and Sophia, which mean Love and Wisdom.

And about proof?
you can take the very proof right in this community that I have ingrained my very names in the brains of half of this community as well as the monk build Nirvana.

And while you're busy trying to convince me of your views. I'll be out there capturing and leading humanity's emotions and imaginations. I don't care what you think, why do you care what I think? rofl, who's the master then? :>

Peace. I gotta catch some sleep. ;)

p.s.
"Your lack of Faith disappoints me."
Fury, some horrible music in your posts, no wonder you can't sleep...

j/k

seriously though.. What is your diet like? e.g what do you eat during the day? Do you get enough Vitamins? Your problem could be as simple as lack of Magnesium, or too much sugar during the day.
Do you sit at a desk all day? What sort of work life do you have?

If you can't sleep, it would be better if you did your workout before work than at night/before bed.

Either way. whatever is out of sync with you, I hope you find a cure or it sorts it's self out. insomnia can kill.
ah-ha! your quote "i view what i like to view depending on the situation" is exactly what i am talking about. i view what is there. not what i want to be there.

your evidence of a higher power is a bunch of posts on a video game forum??? i'm really disappointed this is the best you could come up with. seriously??? that's it? i have to believe in higher powers because you post on battle.net????

thank you for the origin of the word "philosophy." ... not really sure what that was about, but ok, thanks.
nice editing. before, you had gotten rid of your shield, now you have a shield. make up your mind.
08/27/2013 04:29 AMPosted by MrMojoRisin
nice editing. before, you had gotten rid of your shield, now you have a shield. make up your mind.

oh you mean how I didn't include a shield before?
that's because I wear the shield on my back, kinda like the Monk, you know? :D

08/27/2013 04:24 AMPosted by MrMojoRisin
ah-ha! your quote "i view what i like to view depending on the situation" is exactly what i am talking about. i view what is there. not what i want to be there.

nope. You're like a peasant telling a knight that is admiring a painting on his wall,
"why are you looking at the painting? it's not real, somebody made it up! there's no evidence."
and the knight's like, "cool. It's my painting and it's on my wall. Your opinions don't matter. :>"
and then you say, "but your wall is not real, it's an illusion!"
and the knight's like, "really? so why are you looking at it? :D"

You're also like a tone-deaf farmer telling a musician how to play his guitar, lolol.

your evidence of a higher power is a bunch of posts on a video game forum???

nope, my 'evidence' is there is no need for an evidence. My confidence is the very evidence of the "higher" powers. ;) and you wanted proof, so the proof is in what I have created in these forums. ;>

and in case you didn't know, Blizzard is a company that was founded BECAUSE the 2 founders was talking to each others about the higher powers. If that didn't happen, you wouldn't even be here. :)

i have to believe in higher powers because you post on battle.net????

you have to believe anything someone posts on the internet? :D
but if you don't, then why are you here arguing? then why would you try so hard to change someone's beliefs on battle.net? :>

Btw, I don't know how it's like in that backwater cave you live in.
but we're Americans, buddy. I hail from Southern California, here we do business in the sunlight and surf the sea of emotions at dusk.

Nuff said.
... not really sure how to respond, since none of what you just wrote makes any sense...a knight with a painting? business in sunlight and surf emotions at night? the knight does that? the knight does business?

is the knight also the musician? so it's a musician-knight that does business and also surfs? one that talks existentialism with the founders of Blizzard?

does the peasant have a guitar? the farmer doesn't though, right? but the knight does? does the musician have a shield on his back too?

i know they are mean to be parables, but they just... suck.

your evidence is a lack of evidence? oh cool. by the way, i can fly to the moon and back. i can't actually show you though, so that's how you know it's real.
I want pizza, too many calories though :-(
sorry to hear your dilemma CF,

Unsure whether you're into Science - theories etc... but watching Brian Greene or Michio Kaku talks on string theory is incredibly interesting to me but VERY VERY boring to my gf and ex gf's.

They tend to fall asleep when we watch them on youtube.

Michio Kaku also has fantastic youtube vids where he talks about "physics of the impossible"; a book he wrote and has made a TV series out of.

I just assume you MIGHT be interested as you reference Starwars a good amount :)

Some youtube searches:

Brian Greene
The Elegant Universe - 3 parts i think
Fabric of the Cosmos

Michio Kaku
Time
... not really sure how to respond, since none of what you just wrote makes any sense...a knight with a painting? business in sunlight and surf emotions at night? the knight does that? the knight does business?

i know they are mean to be parables, but they just... suck.

I know you're trying hard to play dumb, but it just... sucks.

how can you understand the raw harsh truths of the evils of this world, if you can't even understand analogies and simple parables made for dummies like you? :D
You have 4 kids and you have no Respect, how can you call yourself a father? Some day your kids will be watching real movies while you're still watching their cartoons. :D

They say, "you can't fix stupid", so I'm going to put you on my ignore list, congratulations.

What is your diet like? e.g what do you eat during the day? Do you get enough Vitamins? Your problem could be as simple as lack of Magnesium, or too much sugar during the day.
Do you sit at a desk all day? What sort of work life do you have?

Thanks for caring Eidetic, I eat a pretty healthy diet, but some fast food here and there. I should consider taking vitamins though, and yeah I might be drinking too much sugary stuff during the day.
Thanks, I'll keep those things in mind.

I'm a warehouse manager, I move around, but I also make phone calls at a desk a lot. >:(
I've just started school again though, and I've been feeling a little less energetic at night, so I'm able to sleep an hour earlier @_@

@ DVTN,
and thank you, I'll take notes and watch those later. :)
calling out someone's abilities as a parent is despicably low. again, i'm really disappointed in you. i really expected better. if that's the best you can do, then this whole thing really is over. no point arguing with an idiot.

go on living in your fantasy world.
08/22/2013 03:04 AMPosted by CountFury
mix between awe and paranoia

this ^^
I like your writing CountFury <3