Team Yoda: !Assemble!

Wizard
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
It's the middle of the day yet. Most of the Mumblers don't show up until mid-afternoon at least. Best bet is in the evening of course. Most are working and only the slackers are on through the work hours.

Void and disaznboy are slackers?
08/14/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Void
you mean these kids can troll better then emperormao? mao, show them off

He can't Void. 1 banhammer away from, from...from being...

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3vhx3f/
kidding aside, where the HECK is Juice.

Anyway, I was thinking...
Juicehouse runs 3.01 cm.
Junger runs 2nd CM but he is mit king.
Flomaxx runs meteor.
I run Blizzard, hydra combo.

It's going to be beautiful with blizzard and meteor coming down from the sky. I always wanted to run that.

What do you guys think?
I have some ideas I don't want to divulge publicly.

Although Team Pooped On probably has an idea, since we were experimenting a few days ago doing ubers.
08/14/2013 11:38 AMPosted by yodatoy
What do you guys think?

hmm, I'm thinking of squeezing out 20%Dmg bubble(TP) and maybe bonechill with my meteor?
Well, my suggestion for my team name was vetoed by my captain... :(

I thought "Team Defeat Team Yoda" had a nice ring to it lol.
08/14/2013 11:28 AMPosted by Void
what the 1st draft said is what the 1st draft said.

Yup. I'm on now and classifying myself as one of the slackers.

I have also celebrated my #1 draft by upgrading another +1k dps and +20k eHP pre-dodge ;)

-dolynick
08/14/2013 12:10 PMPosted by dolynick
I have also celebrated my #1 draft by upgrading another +1k dps and +20k eHP pre-dodge ;)

only thing I did was upgrading my mempo...
08/14/2013 12:10 PMPosted by dolynick

This is just not fair :(
You're like Michael Jordan with a Jetpack! ...but in a video game with monsters, and you're rly not playing bball... annd obviously not jumping, but...you know, you're real good n'stuff and...Oh bloody hell I give up!
This is just not fair :(You're like Michael Jordan with a Jetpack! ...but in a video game with monsters, and you're rly not playing bball... annd obviously not jumping, but...you know, you're real good n'stuff and...Oh bloody hell I give up!

Yes, but I need that extra eHP cuz if I die on livestream, I'll never hear the end of it from Junger!

-dolynick
Numpad6 is AHK'd and ready.
Hey fellas. I was on the airplane... layover in DC now. I'll be able to jump on from the hotel later tonight but ill be at the mercy of their subpar wifi. Even if we don't end up winning the comp I know that with yoda at the helm we will certainly win the thread war.

My rare mit pants and a few other items sold recently (one to another comp member) so I hope that doesn't come back to bite us lol. We can break the server extra good at 3.01...
Mumble is on.
1. d3 profile (gear/setup you prefer): t0ma#1929/let me know which setup is being preferred.
2. availability: 6pm - 11pm 6am - 7am Japan standard time. 5am - 10am and 5pm - 6pm EST.
3. chat program preference (if you don't have a mic, say so): I don't have mic but can get one if needed
4. any other info we might need to know: I'm most likely will have to be your bench warmer. I've been little busy with new projects at work. Weekends are the best time for me.
1. going to play a mit setup im thinkin similar to shand
2. available - gimmi 24 hrs notice and ill be ther
3. mumble/vent
4. <3
mmm lookit all the shark kibble

nom nom nom
Got onto Mumble last night. Good people online.
I will be on little bit after 6pm then after 9pm. Flomaxx where are thou? and Juicehouse's hotel internet is unworkable.
08/15/2013 07:03 AMPosted by yodatoy
I will be on little bit after 6pm then after 9pm. Flomaxx where are thou? and Juicehouse's hotel internet is unworkable.

I was on last night. Was about 9:45pm when I logged on. Eventually stumbled into Mumble, but wife and TV were too loud, was having issues adjusting settings...just ended up a fly on the wall listening to Christian Slater and the GG Wiz crew. Now that we have lameboi as well, I should slide over to alternate being that he's much mo GG and more accomplished than I.
08/15/2013 07:21 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
Christian Slater and the GG Wiz crew. Now that we have lameboi as well, I should slide over to alternate being that he's much mo GG and more accomplished than I.

NOPE. we already have you incorporated into our run. I put so much time and careful thinking to select you. Please don't disappoint me by stepping aside. Lameboi is warming the bench for now.
08/15/2013 07:24 AMPosted by yodatoy
NOPE. we already have you incorporated into our run. I put so much time and careful thinking to select you. Please don't disappoint me by stepping aside. Lameboi is warming the bench for now.

ok,ok
Just throwing that out there ; D