Finally Friday

Hardcore
It's funny this game has become almost notorious for being a "bad game" or something that no one plays anymore but I'm never having a problem finding great people or games to play in hardcore which is a very small % of the total games population.
08/16/2013 11:37 AMPosted by Moridin6
wonder how many of you (people that like this game) are left..

Plenty, Mr. Zero Hardcore Characters.
There's tons of people playing D3 bro! See, the thing is, you've never been able to please everyone. It's just that today's (over) information age allows folks to voice their dissatisfaction in a social media style forum for folks across the globe to see. Were there just as many folks dissatisfied with previous Blizzard games? Maybe...maybe not, but I guarantee you it's never been easier to get your voice and opinions out there than now.

I tend to let that stuff roll off my back. I have a full friend list and I garner plenty of enjoyment out of the game. That's all that matters to me :)
I have a full friend list and I garner plenty of enjoyment out of the game. That's all that matters to me :)

I could log on at anytime during the day/night and at least 10 people on. Got online last night and 24 people were online and 16 were in games lol

Ya people are playing and playing alot lol
Been waiting all week to finally tackle the last 3 acts of inferno.

Solo to this point on both Barbs, but anyone in Act 2 looking to go the rest of the way, let me know...

Stay safe.
My friends list has been pretty empty since I came back to the game a few months ago...

Anyone feel free to add me, definitely need more HC peeps to run with.

TheMoj#1726

Got a MP4 capable cm wiz.

EDIT: Won't be on until after the wife goes to bed this evening though, around 10pm EST.
Man I have been waiting since Monday (lol).

Going to be playing tonight once I'm off work. Looking to do some mp4-6 maybe 7 if I'm feeling lucky.

Looking to not run pubs so if you wanna do some quick runs tonight feel free to add.

I've got a while to go before I can jump on, but I plan on farming with my Witch Doctor for a long time tonight in public games. I don't think I'm ready for much beyond Monster Power 2 or 3, though.
Lets hope you dont hope into a pub game and get pked lol

what does it matter?

Sure, people leave the game- and usually I clear off my friends who haven't been on in 3 months- but I make new friends. I don't really care if it's 100 or 100 million that play, as long as I can find 3-4 good people to chat and run with I'm good.
08/16/2013 12:25 PMPosted by SaintCoultz
Lets hope you dont hope into a pub game and get pked lol

I welcome the pkers they usually make my runs alot shorter.
My friends list has been pretty empty since I came back to the game a few months ago...

Anyone feel free to add me, definitely need more HC peeps to run with.

TheMoj#1726

Got a MP4 capable cm wiz.

EDIT: Won't be on until after the wife goes to bed this evening though, around 10pm EST.

@Moj- Love the Wiz! beastly!
Always looking for new teammates to play with on mp5-8.

Leo#12313

My list is always full, I have to turn down groups on the reg.

Maybe it's just a HC thing, grow a pair and give it a shot.
I'll be on MP1-2 with my new monk after blowing up my main earlier this week. That is, if the internet gods allow it. I'll be at my dad's house and I think it's going through like 2 wireless routers so i'm gonna have to see what I can do, last time I tired my latency was bad and pretty spiky, wish me luck.
08/16/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Mat
I'll be at my dad's house and I think it's going through like 2 wireless routers so i'm gonna have to see what I can do, last time I tired my latency was bad and pretty spiky, wish me luck.

I would just not play in this situation because a good chance you will DC
grow a pair.. lol
what bull
hc isn't that much more difficult. and if this game didn't bore me to tears, i would consider it, if not for the lag Lag LAG
no thanks
i'd rather glitch through a wall on dayz and break my leg

-------------------------------> SC
We don't need your kind round heeerrrreeeee...
08/16/2013 11:55 AMPosted by Loki
I have a full friend list and I garner plenty of enjoyment out of the game. That's all that matters to me :)

I could log on at anytime during the day/night and at least 10 people on. Got online last night and 24 people were online and 16 were in games lol

Ya people are playing and playing alot lol
08/16/2013 04:45 PMPosted by Moridin6

My list is always full, I have to turn down groups on the reg.

Maybe it's just a HC thing, grow a pair and give it a shot.

grow a pair.. lol
what bull
hc isn't that much more difficult. and if this game didn't bore me to tears, i would consider it, if not for the lag Lag LAG
no thanks
i'd rather glitch through a wall on dayz and break my legs

Sadly you haven't realized that playing with some decent gear and time on the line is a whole new, vastly more exciting experience than mind numbing SC point and drool.
08/17/2013 06:07 AMPosted by Moridin6
the game itself bores me. The quests, the maps, the items, ALL OF IT. It's a bad game. a Boring game.

And yet, here you are...

Nothing better to do?