Rate the Monk above you...Version GG

Monk
Prev 1 15 16 17 19 Next
@ XinFanChen..

Wow, your monk is amazing, the crafted items you have are so close to perfect.
Really don't feel that I have the knowledge to critique your monk however, but to me, you're 9.9/10.

Darph.
@Darph

Damn solid eHP. Shoot for another 70ish CD and a hit more Dex to climb the DPS ladder while maintaining your current setup.

9.3/10 Splendid

Cheers,
CC-
@cc

Terrible gear. need ls.

3.3/10
;D
09/08/2013 08:13 PMPosted by RelytReborn
;D

3.3 i'll take it :D

Cheers,
CC-

NOTE: Rate RR above me.
@ RelytReborn

8/10 Seems like a solid setup you have there. As I've been gone from d3 fro about 5 months, I don't really know about 2h TR builds, but it seems like having a super quick off-hand wouldn't be ideal....? I suspect you know this alread though and are looking for a slower upgrade....but I know LS/socket/high crit/regen weaps are near impossible to find haha.

As I said, I've been gone for 5 mon ths and just put together my first TR build for about 26mil, go easy on me :P.
@ Xombo,

Unsure what MP you are on atm, but keep on upgrading your gear as monks usually equip STI (passive armor) instead of OWE. (for MP10 - which is assume for this thread as it is "Version GG")

You have very very little AR at 150ish. This is probably the first to look at. Once you get your AR up to 500ish, you can STI and have about 5k armor.

If you do MP10, aim to get another 10K life (although you are currently ruby gemmed your helm)

You'd probably also want to transit in MoC from MoH; and change SSS to Bells. Bells have no cooldown so it's much more practical.

Inna's Helm can be much better- needs AR and the spirit regen should be above 2
Nata footprint - lacks vitality, plus you can get one with more dex
The amulet is only good when Spirit regen above 2

Still a lot to do before I would say GG...

6/10
@ Xombo,

Unsure what MP you are on atm, but keep on upgrading your gear as monks usually equip STI (passive armor) instead of OWE. (for MP10 - which is assume for this thread as it is "Version GG")

You have very very little AR at 150ish. This is probably the first to look at. Once you get your AR up to 500ish, you can STI and have about 5k armor.

If you do MP10, aim to get another 10K life (although you are currently ruby gemmed your helm)

You'd probably also want to transit in MoC from MoH; and change SSS to Bells. Bells have no cooldown so it's much more practical.

Inna's Helm can be much better- needs AR and the spirit regen should be above 2
Nata footprint - lacks vitality, plus you can get one with more dex
The amulet is only good when Spirit regen above 2

Still a lot to do before I would say GG...

6/10

I'll try out bells, but basically all of my gear and my entire build is for MP2 TR XP farming. Without MoH, I lose 5 spirit regen....which you can't make up for through any means. As for low hp/AR, this is pretty standard for TR builds, but it doesn't matter, becuase it's something aimed at farming xp very quickly....unless TR xp farming MP2 isn't a "thing" anymore...?

I used to farm mp7 with an APS/LOH build, but this one is more enjoyable.
can't remember whether it was mp2able, but I used to do TR farming 2H

I used Inna's with spirit regen > 2
Xeno Amulet spirit regen > 2
SW SOJ with SR > 2

that gives 6. something

Then use the passive that gives 2 spirit per second when mantra on
and Guardian's Path (this is probably the best passive for 2h I think)
Use Templar for the additional spirit

This will give you over 12Sps - enough to channel Tail wind forever.

Druin was the first (or one the first) to post the TR build which I think he also geared similar to what I've described.

Make sure you minimise your APS as much as possible as a Skorn without any additional APS will cost 12 SpS.

Cost to channel Tailwind = APS x 12

Hope this helps
@DVTN nice monk,owe free and decent ehp. Very nice wkl too. 9/10
@nekydo

I would swap your helm gem to a red till you hit 100, you're super close! and you should stay above the 50k hp mark! You are close to dropping OWE, I would grab WH with AR. that should push you to almost 400, You could also roll bracers again to see if you can get more AR on them. If you keep the purp gem, i would say forget vit on bracers. go raw dex, AR and CC. I am jealous of your unity!
@Ghost Definitely like your gear, maybe higher dex boots and you might already know that you need to switch to dual life steal for pesky reflect packs and siegebreaker (ubers) maybe try high dex innas pants if you haven't already..just to add some dps otherwise you're well on your way
can't remember whether it was mp2able, but I used to do TR farming 2H

I used Inna's with spirit regen > 2
Xeno Amulet spirit regen > 2
SW SOJ with SR > 2

that gives 6. something

Then use the passive that gives 2 spirit per second when mantra on
and Guardian's Path (this is probably the best passive for 2h I think)
Use Templar for the additional spirit

This will give you over 12Sps - enough to channel Tail wind forever.

Druin was the first (or one the first) to post the TR build which I think he also geared similar to what I've described.

Make sure you minimise your APS as much as possible as a Skorn without any additional APS will cost 12 SpS.

Cost to channel Tailwind = APS x 12

Hope this helps

Thanks, I'm looking into a higher spirit regen helm and some zuni boots. Hopefully it all works out well :).

Next post please rate Acebomb
@Xombo

Nice
100% for the hardcore
@Demogorgon1 - Nice DPS, but how in the hell do you survive with low resistances, armor and no life steal?
@acebomb you've got a ton of DPS there, the only thing I'm concerned with is your EHP. You only have 371 all resist, which is super low, and 3500 armor (no STI?). This monk looks like if any mob looks at it the wrong way it's going to instantly die. I wonder how well it actually holds up, or if it's more of a show-off monk.

I give you a 7/10

@ginz overall looks pretty solid. Good dps (esp with WKL) and double props for no OWE. 8/10

Rate my monk: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Amiar-1992/hero/18501676
Thanks for the concern=] I run Nirvana and once I blinding flash mobs it's over from there, they are dead before they even release from the CC..thats the only reason for the low EHP...it is very efficient,,however, barbs complain because of the lack of fury resources..wd's complain because they waste mana on bats haha everything dissapears after one round of nirvana/bells..EHP-negated..and for elites just be smart and manually dodge molten/plague cyclone them out
@Acebomb

Nice nat boots and gloves! I found you dont use STI, so armor is pretty low. I think u have confident to face tank physical attack. Your sword with ruby and EF with high CD weapon combination looks like to build a Nirvana. But I found you dont use bell build. Finally, yout HP a bit low, but your dps is not bad. I think your gears and build is not balance. 5/5/5 is a basic balance monk thread. If you can meet this thread, you can face tank any battle.(8/10)
@ManUnited

Very nice Mitigation/EPH for that dps lvl.

Don't know if I can really offer any critiques, but 9/10.
gg im xp farming lol dashing strike is faster then a ww barb and pesty wd swarm